OT Prickles

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by webintrig, Nov 6, 2006.

1. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Hi,
    I just wanted to tell you thank you for all that you post here and try to answer people's questions.

You so much appreciated and my friend when I feel low I think of you and your most loving and caring spirit and it lifts me up!

You are a true sister to all and I just wanted to tell you this and send hugs your way...watch out a party might break out after this!
    I feel one coming on!

All my love,
    webby
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Sorry, i know your post is to Prickles, (and i agree with you, she's a great girl, full of fun, and life, and optimism, and intellegent to boot, all while dealing with these DD.)
    When I was first ill with CFS, i was only 22, and scared and lonely, and didn't have a clue what was happening to me, the Dr. made me feel stupid; and also became a mommy at that time.

Maybe because of people like Prickles and other advocates, some other young mother that gets sick, will be able to get the help and support she needs!!

I really didn't mean to say all that! Just wanted to say "HI" to Webby, because i haven't bumped into her for awhile.
    I've been laying low lately, and have been on much.

Hope your doing okay, and your family members are all doing better??

Love,
    Misty
  3. webintrig

webintrig New Member

I don't mind at all...I truly being thinking about you to as well. "Smile"

I too have been laying low...to many things going on!

Thanks for asking about my family...they are doing fine as far as my daughters...that is another story.

I really need prayers for them and their life situations that they are going through!

I hope everything is ok with you and your family!

Love ya,
    webby
    [This Message was Edited on 11/07/2006]
  4. webintrig

webintrig New Member

for the prayers and I know Morningsonshine is praying too.

I need to go to the worship board!

I am having a major flare today and crying my eyes out.

I need to continue this flare for tomorrow as I am being evaluated by the SSD for my memory.

They might just admit me to an insane assulm and be done with me with the way I am feeling. LOL!

I hope to get over this flare soon.

Much love,
    webby
  5. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Webby,
    Run to the Father, and remember his arms are beneath you holding you up. I've been having a very rough two months.

Today, i'm sleepy tired and not in nearly as much pain.

Monday was one of those days i thought i wasn't going to make it, an they would have to cart me out. It's amazing how weird our bodies can feel. I did feel the Lord's presense with me and it helped me deal with the physical, and stay calm emotionally.

That dosen't always happen for me, sometimes i get so stressed and panicky about the way my body feels, and i could easily join you in that Assylum!

But we have the Lord and he promises to never leave or forsake us. He also gives us a sound mind in Christ.

I haven't been over to the worship board for awhile, i had no strengh to give anyone, there are alot of new names there.

You've had so much to deal with, it's no wonder you are in a flare. Rest as much as you can. I'm learning that resting means actually going and laying down. It seems to help.

Sending you Love and Prayers,

Prickles, i haven't forgot you. We really wouldn't want your head to explode!!LOL So tell us? You must have some faults? What is it?

Do you snore? LOL
    It's amazing to me how much energy you seem to have, but then you don't have the CFS do you?? I have a friend with Fibro, and she does way more than i do, even tho she's in constant pain. I don't think she gets so completely exhausted.
    Doing things seem to distract her from her symptoms, where as doing things seems to cause more symptoms and problems for me.
    Strange?
    Age could also be a factor too, i was in better shape and more conditioned when i was first sick. Now, even if you took the DD away, it would take awhile to slow build up my body and recondition.

Take care Prickles

Love to both of you, it's nice have such good company.

Misty

6. Redshadow

Redshadow New Member

Hey Prickles,
    I am curious do you also speak German? Can you survive in Germany just knowing English? Just curious. Hope you're doing well.
    (((soft huggies)))
  7. Redshadow

Redshadow New Member

That's awesome Prickles! So let's see...that will help with promoting FM/CFS in Germany when you become famous!
  8. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Hi Ya,
    I read your bio. and I like some of those movies you mention in your bio. too!

I am also very sorry you have this horrible disease as young as you are!

I think you are very talented since you are a web designer!

I also would like them to use the word disease if and when they change CFS to another name.

but what about Fibromyaglia? shouldn't they change that too?

shouldn't FMS as well have the disease word tacked on it?

I like to see this happen too to FMS?

Do you think this issue needs to be discussed and addressed?

Prickles

I was wondering the same thing.. how things are with you.

I am sending you a Virtual Temparpedic Bed Cal.Kingsize for you to rest and nap on!

Have fun sleeping on a cloud!

Love,
    webby

9. Redshadow

Redshadow New Member

Hey webintrig,
    Thanks!! Yeah it sucks being 28 and feeling like a 90 year old but I am grateful I didn't get ill during my childhood years. I don't know how Prickles does it, I can't imagine having it during college. I remember the really late nights, going to the vending machines to drink a lot of caffeine, a couple of times I slept with my arms around an SGI computer while it was rendering in the digital labs. I don't miss it ha ha! Ya gotta love Prickles she's cute and full of sweetness, I vote for her as our FM/CFS spokeswoman when she gets famous of course!

Yes I agree. I'm so confused about FM all the Docs I go to say CFS and FM are the same thing. So I'm like ok I have FM and they say yes but FM is CFS. But you diasgnosed me with CFS I thought FM and CFS are two different illnesses? I described it this way to the rhuemy, FM is the horrible electrical, burning latic acid pains all over the body and CFS is total exhuastion and neverending flu symptoms. But I've read otherwise on the internet. I have concluded that 90% of the medical industry has no idea what they are dealing with. I do believe FM and CFS are two distinct illnesses. Yeah people would take us more seriously if they changed the names of both. I vote for
    CFS name change to:
    I.F.L.D.D. I Feel Like Dying Disease
    FM name change to:
    I.B.E.A.D.
    I'm Being Electrocuted Alive Disease

On a serious note, CDC needs to change those names!!!!
    Wouldn't you just love to see CDC live just a month in our shoes and see how fast they would take us seriously?