OT: Problems reading new replies?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lenasvn, Nov 29, 2006.

1. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I often go back to old posts to read the new replies, and I see there are new ones on the date and time last added. However, when I open the post the last added post won't come up, no matter how much I refresh, go back and click it again, and so on. This have happend a few times the past week. Is it the website or just my computer? Have anyone else run into this problem, here?
  2. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

I've noticed that to I thought that maybe people were bumping and then deleting the bump post.

Maybe someone can confirm that theory for me.
  3. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I also end up on the sign in screen again if I want to refresh, or it says refresh failed.
    It seems peculiar to remove a "bumb", but some may,,,who knows?

Look at this link:

http://www.immunesupport.com/chat/forums/message.cfm?id=998061&B=FM

The last reply was 8 sometime this morning. However, I only get the one posten last night around 10PM. This is what prompted my question, since I ran into this a few times before.

Do you guys see the reply from 8 sometime this morning at this link?[This Message was Edited on 11/29/2006]
  4. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

You guys are probably right. I am sad to see there are 2 replies, a second one around 11:46 today that I can't read either.

I wish someone could check the link to see if you can see anything besides mine a few minutes ago?

I guess I just have to let the link go, or maybe there IS something wrong and it will be corrected soon, we'll see!
  5. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Aww, Carla, you are so sweet, thank you! I don't have notifications, but saw the times on the board as the post moved. I appreciate you taking the time.

Many hugs to you!!