OT: Question on view of screen...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kjfms, Aug 4, 2006.

1. kjfms

kjfms Member

Just wondering does anyone have the problem I am having?

When someone make an incredibly long title with

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> or whatever <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

does it take up so much space on your view that you can't see who stared what thread etc. (without having to scroll over to the right) or is it just my computer.

This is only happening on the first page-it's not that big of a deal just curious :)

Thanks,

Karen :)

2. mrpain

mrpain New Member

same here.......but it's only the first page at the moment.
  3. tlayne

tlayne Member

is like that right now. This is the first time I have seen this. Hugs, Tam
  4. kjfms

kjfms Member

thank so much for answering my post. I just want to make sure I was on the right track.

I repaired Internet Explorer earlier this evening and this is the first time I have been back online thought I might have messed up something but didn't think so.

Have a great and pain free night if you can,

Karen
    [This Message was Edited on 08/04/2006]
  5. mrpain

mrpain New Member

It's definitely not your computer. It's one particular thread and it's back on the first page again throwing things off a bit. How's things in West Virginia? How's the weather. My parent's parents are from West Virginia.
  6. kjfms

kjfms Member

Nice to meet you. Your parents are from WV? Well then you are all right in my book...LOL

Any offspring of Native Appalachians can't must be a pretty good person.

It has finally cooled in WV thank goodness and the humidity has eased somewhat.

I tried not to complain about though we didn't have nearly as bad as some parts of the country.

The coal industry is picking up which is good for our state but things are still hard as it is for the rest of the country.

I am in the middle of the state in Nicholas county what county did your parents live in-you do not have to answer if you feel that to personal of a question.

Thanks again and it is very nice to chat with you.

Take care,

Karen
  7. mrpain

mrpain New Member

I had some family members from the following areas.....
    Welch, Switchback, Gary, and Bluefield West Virginia. It's probably been over 35 years since I have visited there. I'm sure lots have changed..
  8. kjfms

kjfms Member

Know all the areas and all are beautiful. I am sure they have changed. WV as a whole has changed a lot in the past 35 years.

Maybe you will get to visit you relatives in the near future.

Well I am popping off to watch a movie on Sci-Fi.

Have a great evening,

Karen :)