OT: Rat incident, Windblade and Hangin and others

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by morningsonshine, May 12, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Okay, I want to hear about the "Brillo Rat", so i'll share my rat story first.
    Oh- i tried to do a search on brillo rat and nothing came up! LOL

My girlfriend, abit of a high maintainence girl, but alot of fun. Also a city girl use to nice things, not a lowly farm girl like me! smile

Well, she separated from her husband, and was moving into this old farm house. Before her, lived a single mom with abunch of kids, they allowed animals in this house, (farm animals) chickens, and cows!!!

House is pretty trash, you can imagine. She's a do-it yourself kinda girl who never thinks about the money involved in something. So she decided she's going to rip out the whole kitchen and redo it!!!

Anyways, i get this phone call from her one day, and she's absolutely hysterical!! I'm thinking something really bad happened, and try to get her to calm down so i can understand her.

It turns out she had pulled the stove out, and found a dead rat behind the stove. At this point i just start laughing, i'm like so what just throw it out of the house.

Well little miss priss is freaking out!! ( I love her! that's half the fun) She's demanding i come over and get this rat out, then want's my husband to come over.
    He's a deputy.

Sorry honey, that's not in his job discription! LOL
    I'm making her laugh on one hand and on the other she's just getting mad. One minute she's laughing the next she's yelling at me to come over!!

I finally convince her to just go get a shovel and scoop the thing up and throw it out. You know a little commensence! "Oh! that sounds easy" she says. Duh!, did she think she had to pick it up? He, He,He,

So, keeping me on the phone, she gets a shovel and starts scouping, then i hear a screech, and things flying. I'm like What... What.... ( She's a bit dramatic, that's what make this so fun!)

She gets back on the phone, (I think she had threw it)
    "It MOVED!!!!!!!" She screams. Now, I'm in hysterics, because i'm dying laughing!!!

Finally i calm her down, and tell her, no it's not alive! It's dead! It just wiggled when you picked it up on the shovel. I finally get her to scoop it back up and take it out side.

She flings it out in the driveway, and i hear, "oh- wait a minute"; I'm like what now? Did it get up and runaway?

Then i hear her laughing her ass off!!!! I'm sitting there trying to get her to tell me. Finally i hear, "fake, HA, Ha, Ha, the rat, He, HE, HE, ....rubber"... roar with laughter!!!

It was a fake rubber Rat!!!!!!!
    Can you believe that!!!!??
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

That's a great story - I love it. Didn't expect the end. Gave me a good laugh.

Got less than 2 hrs. sleep. When my energy comes back, so will our brillo rat!!

Love, Judy
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

You should come and visit our "pengy thread" with Hangin's name or mine or Georgia's, Fight, ouch's, Others, and any vaiation thereof. :)

Loved reading about your horses!!!! What a joy to have in your life. Do you still ride? I love horses so much, but coming from suburbs and city, never could get close enough.

Wish I lived closer, so I could visit yours! Who is in the photo with you?

Love, Judy
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

You're a really good story-teller, like Hanginin! I keep smiling at your story - at your friend and you - and how you respond to each other.

My husband is a teacher, and TOTALLY URBAN. He only moved to this suburban/country place for me. When he was in a class one day, he saw this horrible, giant, scary creature!
    He got quite excitable, possibly hysterical. They got it trapped in a wastebasket, while a 14 year old girl with total disdain told him it was a grasshopper.
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

I've been thinking and thinking of that - but of course the obvious solution is that he used his guano gun on himself.

He looks strange but interesting.

I tried to find him today, but maybe he's roosting in a tree with the other turkeys. (Whoops - the other creatures.) Maybe he's fallen in love!!!!!
  6. morningsonshine

I'm a little worried about you. Should i be sending over my deputy hubby with the straight jacket??

I just did a search on the word "pengy" and i found a two page post, and you are the only one there!!

Have you been talking to little green men, or seeing pink elephants??

P.S.
    I didn't spend alot of time here today, i see tomorrow i have some catching up to do!

Misty
  7. morningsonshine

Upon further investigation, i find not one but several post, and you seem to be the only one posting.

I find this very strange?

Will be looking into the the matter further, please do not leave town.

Also would like to report a missing ice cream incident, would you know anything about that?

There is no ice cream in my freeze, and i always make sure we don't run out??

One last thing, i feel like i'm being watched at the moment?
  8. morningsonshine

Your going to be in sooo much trouble for that!!!

I hope windblade takes it easy on you!!!LOL

She definitely sounded abit unstable talking to herself like that.

But then i thought maybe she was talking to the pengy??

Just wondering,how many of them are out there??
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

You cracked me up so bad!!!! I have been laughing my head off!!!!! I refuse to delete my pengy's - no matter what!

I am sitting here laughing my head off - alone and typing!

I remind myself of Inspector Clouseau's boss. LOL
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

I just typed pengy in 4 times in SEARCH - under title (duh)
    and username. NOTHING. How did you find them?

E. I am SO REJOICING about Ursula!!!!!

11. morningsonshine

The brillo rat sounded like lots of fun, i got a big kick out of the little green frog lady!!
    I can handle most critters, but spiders, and snakes, are not real big on my list, 0h- and what about those little centipide things~~Yuck! Okay, i don't like bugs.

As far as the investigation, seeing that the perpurtraders have come forward, i guess your of the hook, and laughing is aloud! (smile)HE,HE!

However the case is not closed, because a deeper cover-up is suspected. At this point we do not know all who may be involved.

Becareful!
    The cover-up may involve the pengy's
  12. morningsonshine

I used the pengy's form, with 's. Just copied it from here and plugged it in on the other message board's search.
  13. morningsonshine

I can still find them, of course they are ALL under windblades name!!
    Do the search on the fibro/cfs message board,and use just the word pengy's.

I like your cat picture, is he doing fine now?

Sorry, about the Pengy's sabotage at your place, do cats eat them??
  14. windblade

windblade Active Member

WHO is the one who TRULY loves the pengy's????????

Of course they're all under My name!
  15. morningsonshine

They can come and clean my house, and throw away, my clutter.
    Do they do good deeds, or just mischief?

Maybe they want to babysit my sons bantam chicks? Ones a bully and keeps pecking the little one on the head! We tried solitary confinement, but it didn't work!

I bet windblade makes a good mummy, and overlooks alot of mischief!

Glad your dog is okay, a rotwieler uhh, they are big, i had a great dane, she passed away at age 10.
  16. morningsonshine

How humiliating, specially for the cat!

My, kitty, Ziggy, was a good boy today!! We are keeping my son's 4 bantam chicks in a box in the kitchen, I went to town and forgot to throw kitty outside!!

But, he was still sleeping in the shower. He likes to lay on a chair above the box and pat them on the head! Mr. bully chick, got the tip of his beak snipped off yesterday, i hope that deters him from pecking peewee.

My Dane, Delilah, or Delly dog, was a really good girl! Great with the kids, and in the house, and a good watch dog.

She was a brindle, and not as big as most. I got her from a puppy mill type breeder, at 5 weeks. I drove 2 hours to look at the puppy's and the place was awful.

At first she didn't want to give me the puppy (with no papers, $50) so young, but when i told her i would not come back their again, she let me have her.

She almost died of worms the first week, she was so infested. She laid on my lap all the way home, and bonded with me right away. Easiet dog i ever house trained. She was just naturally clean.

She did chew up my rocking chair when she was teething!LOL
    My son was two, and she was great with him, would just lay next to him, while he was playing.

In her old age she loved to sleep on the deck in the sun. Last spring she passed away quietly there.

I felt so bad cause i stepped over her about three times that morning, and never realized she was gone.

A neighbor came over, and after they left, i realized she never barked or moved, so i went to check on her.

I want, need, another big watch dog, but really don't want to do the whole puppy thing. She was an acception, most puppies are like having another kid.

We live in an isolated area, with my husbands job, people will stop by for help sometimes, (strange people sometimes) even at night. I won't answer the door after 10:00.
    You never now if someone is holding a grudge neither, he has had a few threats.

Plus, a large dog keeps the wildlife out of the yard too. The coyote, and foxes that like to sneak in and steal my yard ducks.

Well that was longer than i intended!!!
    See what you guys do to me, get me going and i can't shut-up!!!
  17. windblade

windblade Active Member

I beg your pardon, but my pengy is NOT neurotic. He is just cosmopolitan, and interested in different species and cultures.