OT: Real deal this time!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KateMac329, Feb 5, 2006.

1. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Good Morning Everyone!

I was supposed to go to the hospital this evening to start my induction but my water broke at 2 am this morning! LOL

Mr. Landon is going to come on his terms!!!!

My contractions didn't start until about 8 this morning though and so far they aren't that bad. They are regular but really not that bad.

Hubby and I are waiting a bit before leaving for the hospital. I would rather be here at home comfortable than at the hospital.

I just want to thank all of you for being so sweet and thinking of me!!!!!!

I will keep you posted as much as I can but you probably won't hear from me for a few days.

Even if this is a false alarm I will get induced this evening. BUT...I think this is the real deal! Not to be gross but I am running like a faucet! LOL

((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

kate
  2. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

Time for the little man to make his grand entry into this world.Just remember to push him out ....push him out ...way out!!!(I was a cheerleader can't you tell)

Let us know how beautiful he is.

Sheila
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

It'll go fine! Once your water's broken, it IS the real deal. Mine broke, too, and about 4 hours later, I was holding my daughter. Let's hope yours goes quickly, too.

(((Hugs)))
    Pam
  4. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

Congrats!

But don't wait to go to the hosp if your water has already broken. It's ok to wait when all your having are contractions but when your water has broken you and baby are suseptible to infect. You should be in hosp even if it's going to take a while so you can be monitored.

Good luck! Hope everything goes smoothly,

Sofia
  5. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Have a great birthing:) See ya soon
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Oh my gosh, we`re having a baby! Somebody boil some water...get some towels...lol. Isn`t that what they always say on tv when someone is ready to deliver?

I wish you all the luck in the world. I do hope you don`t wait much longer to get to the hospitol though. Once your water breaks, I think you are supposed to go right in. Good luck, we`ll all be thinking about you and missing you here.

Sandy
  7. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I'm so excited for you! I hope all goes well. Make sure you get lots of pictures in the first few days. Landon will never be this little again!

Katy
  8. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Yeah...We're so excited for you.

Here's hoping for a peaceful, smooth, and wonderful delivery.

We're so happy for you all, and sending warm wishes your way.

Nancy B.
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Wishing a very easy time.....and healthy baby to soon be snuggly in your arms.

Mari
  10. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

God Bless and safe delivery of baby Landon.

Much love Anne
  11. windblade

windblade Active Member

How exciting!!!

Blessings to you all, sending prayers and ((hugs)).

Can't wait to see photos of your little treasure!
  12. CarolK

CarolK New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LANDON!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE GOOD NEWS!!

BY THE WAY... TODAY IS MY DAUGHTER BIRTHDAY TOO!! EXCEPT SHE IS 36... NOT EXACTLY A NEWBORN!! HA HA HA

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU KATE AND I'M PRAYING FOR A SWIFT AND EASY DELIVERY!!

BLESSINGS TO YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!! CAROLK
  13. Bambi

Bambi New Member

Bless you, baby and hubby!! I guess it's ok to say that? I wish you an easy delivery and that all goes like
    clockwork! Believe it or not I envy you this day..at 58 my days are over for that sweet moment!

Be sure to let us all weight, length and all the fun details as soon as you are up to it. I was up and running down the hall in 15 minutes, even the doctors thought I was crazy but I loved the whole affair!! Good luck and enjoy every minute!!
    Big Hugs to you and all!! Bambi
  14. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

an easy and healthy delivery of your newborn child...

enjoy the moment...

jodie
  15. JLH

JLH New Member

I hope Landon easily slips into this world!!!

I wish I could be there to hold, cuddle, and rock him to sleep!!

Give him an extra squeeze for me!

Praying for you and your new family,
    Janet
  16. lease79

lease79 New Member

That's great news hun, hope that things go fast for you & that you have that gorgeous boy in your arms soon!
    ~*Gentle Hugs*~

Lease