OT- Repossessed... etc (humor)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by victoria, Aug 28, 2005.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

A distraught man went to a psychiatrist. He exclaimed, "Doctor, I believe that I am possessed by an evil spirit."
    After talking to the patient at some length, the psychiatrist said, "You do appear to have a problem. I'd like to see you again next Wednesday."
    After a second session of psychotherapy, the psychiatrist pronounced his patient completely cured. For the next nine months, however, the psychiatrist sent the man a monthly statement for his professional services, but the man wouldn't pay and refused to acknowledge the debt.
    Finally, the psychiatrist took the man to court and had him repossessed.
    --------------

Hypochondria is the only illness that I don't have.

---------

I've always been a hypochondriac. As a little boy, I'd eat my M&M's one by one with a glass of water.

----------

Patient to his psychiatrist: "Doctor I can't remember anything anymore! I forgot what happened yesterday; I forgot what my car looked like when I came out of the store; I sometimes don't even remember my own name!

Psychiatrist: How long have you had this problem?

Patient: "Huh? What problem?"
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

am I the only one who thinks these are funny???

Could be cuz I've been married to a psychologist (ret now) for almost 30 years...??
  3. learning2live

learning2live New Member

LOL I think they're hilarious! That may not help, as I've been told I have an odd sense of humor. ;)
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

My FIL was convinced he would die in his 50s as his father did...

he is now 95!!!!, ambulatory, and cognizant, just gave up driving...

joke was on him! All that worrying for nothing!

LOL-V