OT Rock Star: Supernova Anyone watching???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ilovecats94, Jul 5, 2006.

1. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Just wondering if I am the only one on here watching and voting on that show that had it's premiere tonight. I voted for Storm, Jill, and Patrice, a few of the men.

At first it was confusing as it was arranged by the song title and faces and I had the names written down. But I see they changed it so you could vote for the person by name.

I'm not really crazy about Tommy Lee, but I like rock music so it should be a nice show for the summer along with Big Brother.

Hugs,
    Faye
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

what time does it come on? and is it fox t/v/? or what...darn it,,,

jdoie
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Jodie,
    It comes on CBS at 9 PM tomorrow night EDT. Big Brother comes on at 8 PM EDT and Rock Star will follow Big Brother.

The show was only 1 & 1/2 hours, and you didn't miss all that much.

They will eliminate 3 people on Rock Star tomorrow night.

Hugs,
    Faye
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i enjoy watching some of this stuff...can't think of the name of it now..................oh reality t.v.

i watched the show so you think you can dance....it was that or dr. phil...

a friend stopped over w/her kids thought the dance show was a little more appropriate...and i didn't feel like watching the disney channell..

jodie

5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I watched this show. They had some really good singers. I didn`t vote last night. I liked so many I couldn`t deceide. Yes, its a good summer show along with Big Brother. I`m so glad there`s finally something to watch.

Sandy
  6. justlooking

justlooking New Member

It was a family event at my house last night. All the kids, hubby and me...it was nice.

I have to say I wasn't too impressed with most of the men singers but wow a couple of those ladies could WAIL! I thought the first woman, Storm, was awesome and I was impressed at how well she did her song, which I thought was a very difficult choice for a song, but she rocked it. I usually don't prefer women rock singers but they definitely out-performed the men last night.

Looking forward to watching all of their growth in the upcoming weeks.

Can't wait for BB tonight too!

Sincerely
    JL
  7. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

So happy that both of the shows will be on tonight. My only problem is to stay up and not fall asleep. lol

Hugs,
    Faye
  8. jbgoth

jbgoth New Member

I think it a fun, fresh and interesting show. I loved it last season and this season looks like its going to be really good too.

I didnt vote either, i will though. Im looking forward to tonights show.

Jordan