OT: See my grandson's pic in profile proud grammy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fieldmouse, Oct 20, 2006.

1. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

Finally got my grandsons picture in my profile...Take a look if you are interested...his name is ...GET THIS!!!!
    Rylan Scott James Michael Huffman....sshhheeewww....what do I call him...LOL.....just kiddin....love him to death...he is a great baby...not fussy unless he wants Food...LOL....Ok Ok....I am just happy to have him in my life. Sometimes just having him here makes me feel better....better than any drug for me!!..Hugs Mick!!
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Jeez That is quite a big name for such a little guy! He is so beautiful!! Look at those cheeks!! What a gift!
  3. sdown

sdown New Member

That's awesome. I have a 12 yr old son and its nice to get hugs & smiles from someone you love so much. What a cutie! Read your profile and I got sick at the age of 38 as well. Im 44 now. I tried 2 attempts back to work part-time but it didnt last. After 6 years Im now filing for Canada disability.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/20/2006]
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

oh my what a sweet baby ! Congrats Grandma
  5. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Lucky grandma! Looks like you got a keeper!!

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!
  6. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Oh what an angel! You must be so proud! Maybe someday I will be blessed with grandchildren.

hugs Redwillow
  7. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

He is definately a keeper....A gift from God...thats for sure...~Hugs~ Mick!!
  8. wendye

wendye Member

Hi Mick

You were blessed with a very sweet grandson. Congrats. When was he born. I to Have been blessed with my first grandson. I think your right about feeling better while holding that bundle of joy. Mine is 3 weeks old.

Also did you go to your new doc in Portland yet. Can you please tell me if it's going to work out with the new doc. Were you diagnosed in oregon. I have talked to you before and I still do not have dx.

Hugs Wendy
  9. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

I was diagnosed in Oregon about 8 months ago. My doc sent me to a Rhuemy after finding 16 of 18 tender points on me. Her and I are very determined to get me help. He had seen me a couple months before cuz my kidney doc thought I had lupus. He looked at me ( no tests) and said its not lupus. When I went back to him, he diecided to at least touch me. Decided it was fibromyalgia. He is in Roseburg.
    As for the new doc in Portland, I did have the appointment with him after getting lost a couple times....LOL...still got there early...Anyway, I really liked him..he spent an hour and 15 minutes with me and decided to start by putting me on B12 shots, vit d and Nystatin (which is for yeast overgrowth) I told him how far away that I live and he is going to do phone appointments with me. I thought that was very cool since, by the time we got home I couldn't move!! It has been a couple weeks since my appointment and I am feeling a little less tired, I would guess from the B12 but I still have tons of pain. I will talk to him again the middle of next month. He ordered blood work(mostly for my thyroid) the end of this month.He said there are lots of things we can try...to just be patient it could take time to get me feeling better but he will do all he can to help me....I HOPE he means it!!!lol...anyway, I will let you know how my progress goes. I will start a thread on Oregon doc.so you can find it....Oh I almost forgot...my baby grandson was born Aug 15th....Let me know if I can help you in anyway...~hugs~Mick!!
  10. springlakeorphan

springlakeorphan New Member

What a perfect gift! How beautiful! Enjoy him!!!!
  11. sisland

sisland New Member

God bless you and your Family!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sydney
  12. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

13. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Mick,

Are'nt grandbabies super special!!:>)

That name is so cute and a mouthfull. My daughter gave both our grandbabies long names.The first was named after the Grandfathers (great). Our last baby,has his fathers
    and my husbands names for middles.

Yes they are much better than any drug!!Hug away!!!

Jordane
  14. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

15. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

16. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

He's a keeper!!!!

I love how sweet and innocent they are.

Beautiful!

Congrats, Mick!

Suz
  17. spacee

spacee Member

How wonderful to have him in your life. You are blessed.
    Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

Spacee
  18. Liz919

Liz919 New Member

AWWWW he's adorable! I love it when they're tiny like that. You can cuddle them all you want and they don't get annoyed with you. That's a big name for such a little guy...but then again my daughters name is Ariana Rebecca Shampnois so who am I to talk :). I'm glad he's a sweet baby for you hope he stays just as sweet always! Tell your daughter congrats for me and congrats to you as well grandma!
  19. wendye

wendye Member

Hi

Thank you so much for the reply. I wonder if the new doc you have can dx fibro. Is he a medical doc or nature path? If medical doc do you know what kind. I had all that testing done for thyroid and vitiam b 12 and adrenial gland and a few others from a endo doc. Sorry can't spell that word. Anyway my b vitiams were way up there and everything else was fine so I have no idea what it happening to me. Thanks again.. You are a very nice person for trying to help me out.

And aug 15 is my bithday also.

TC Wendy
  20. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

Read My post on Portland docs(thanks to hob) and the one to You. That should help with more info about Dr. Webster....~hugs~ Mick