OT silly poll: who wants pizza?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shannonsparkles, May 1, 2006.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Who here wants to go out for a pizza or order one in RIGHT NOW? Anything with pepperoni for me!!!! What do you want on yours???

(((oh yeah, pizza! mmmmm drool))) Shannon

There, I distracted you from the DD for a split second. lolol Hope the rest of the day is fun too! And I hope someone will really get some pizza after all.
    ((love)) Shannon

2. Shannonsparkles

I'd love to benifit from the fruits of your labor - just make sure that the fruit is pineapple and it comes served up on that pizza you described! ;) Today, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Oh, some days I don't care what a pizza would do to me, I want one so bad!

Who else wants some [pausing to sigh ecstaticly!] pizza today?

Great story about the reality show ggiggi!

((to pizza & pals)) Shannon
  3. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

can't stand anything made with tomato products. Just hand me over some home-made fries.
  4. jakeg

jakeg New Member

the works, other wise known as a garbage pizza. It has been so long since I had a slice of that. The rest of my family doesn't like it that way.

I think the last slice I had was just before I was put out to pasture from work by the doctors. The managers were always throwing pizza parties at work when ever anything good happened at the facility.

Everything on mine Please.

Jake
  5. sues1

sues1 New Member

I like a little sauce and a little cheese....and everything else on it but the kitchen sink.

But it is good even if you do not use sauce. My husband orders them with NO CHEESE on his...no pepperoni either, he does not like either one. But he will use sprinkle cheese on it at home......

Applebees has a good appetizer pizza that I get sometimes just for me. It is not large. They use a taco or is it torillo flat bread? Put olive oil over it and fresh onion,mushrooms and other stuff...no meat.....and artichoke hearts that is finely cut up.....Good!

Now I want it............my mouth is watering.......Susan
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I was reading a book by Carl Reiner or Mel Brooks, one of those guys who wrote for the Syd Ceaser TV show. In the early 50's it was as popular as American Idol is today.

Anyway someone went out to get lunch and brought back a pizza which no one had seen before. "It's called Pizza Pie. Costs 5 cents a slice, 35 cents for the whole thing."

When I was in college, almost half a century ago, you could get a small pizza for 90 cents.

Now if you want a large pizza w/ stuff on it you have to take out a loan.
  7. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I'll have to get mine with soy cheese or no cheese, but how about sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, and maybe some pineapple!
    Kholmes
  8. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

Lots of sauce, and everything but anchovies or black olives. Yummmmmmmmmmmm!

God Bless.
  9. Shannonsparkles

Thanks for volutneering to pay!