OT Sons wedding was beautiful

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bozey, Oct 9, 2005.

1. bozey

bozey New Member

My son got married yesterday and it was a beautiful sunshiny day. My son, his wife, his 7yr old daughter and her 6 yr old son was The wedding party. Their colors were burgandy and ivory. They all looked just gorgous.

My 7yr old granddaughter was so beautiful walking up the path in the garden at the park that tears come to my eyes. It has been awhile since I have had so many sentimental emotions.

We have a very small family. Besides those 4, we only have about 10 family members. But we are very close.

It just was so lovely to see my daughter and niece dressed up. They looked beautiful. We are a jeans and t-shirt family. You sometimes forget how good ya clean up. LOL

I had a thread on what to wear and finally thanks to everyones input, I decided on pants. It was a really simple onsemble. Elastic waist pants, a tank top and a short sleeve sweater shirt. It was all an outfit that was elegant material of deep deep purple and had a bumpy texture to it of soft material. I didn't know I could look so dressy and comfy. I bought 3 pair of shoes and the most comfy that I decided to wear and looked fine with my pants because they were long enough was a pair of mary janes. Yes, really. You know, the kind of dress shoes little girls wear? These were of canvas material tho' and flats, no heel and the best part, only 98c. They were on clearance for $3.98 and I got a $3 discount. Can't beat that.

Thanks for listening

bozey
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

went so well. Such an emotional time.

Your outfits sounds wonderful and comfy too and the shoes, you couldnt buy shoes for that price in UK.

love
    Rosie
  3. bozey

bozey New Member

for responding to my post.

hangin- My husband said, why don't they just go to the justice of the peace? ha ha After all, they are 32yrs & 35yrs old, but she paid for all of it. And I love thrift stores. And the mary jane shoes are ones with the strap across the top of the foot. I too am more comfortable in that type of shoe.

rosie- It was a very emotional time. But so worth it. The kids were so very happy and the reception was fun. I danced with my son for OUR dance and it was very special. Just seeing him so happy was great.

butzie- Yeah, I bought my outfit off the clearance rack at Famous. But I didn't find as good a deal as you. Tho' mine was only $40. and I was happy with that.

wendy- I will try to put pics on when I get them back. I've never done it before but if I can't, I'll get my husband to help me.

Well, it's Monday now and back to the old routine of taking care of me.

I am really surprised that I haven't had any extra pain from the wedding. I even danced a few fast dances. Hopefully it won't catch up with me. I plan on taking it easy for a few days anyway.

Hugs, bozey
  4. goldielocks

goldielocks New Member

So happy for you that your sons wedding went so well and beautiful and that u enjoyed it.My son got married sept 24thchurch weding it was beautiful sony day also.And a beautifull wedding i so enjoyed it that i cryed.I got my dress on clearence at sears was 69 on clearence for just 17 dolllllars cant beat that with a stick it was blue.His photo alubumn came in mail saturday.I was sooo excited the pica all turned out great.Im going to get him to post some 4 me.Would u post some yours to.sory my keys stickin