OT-Surgery cancelled!! Blood work out of wack!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lovinlifeinAK, Feb 13, 2006.

1. lovinlifeinAK

lovinlifeinAK New Member

Now I have to go have more blood work done, an ultrasound of pelvic area and gall bladder. They want to once again test for Hep C & B, though I told them my liver enzymes have been elevated for a while and I have been tested 20x's for Hep...........that was like talking to a wall. Other things were elevated, but the nurse did not know what they meant.

Rescheduled for March 21st.......I really think the problem is scar tissue and my ovaries, as it all started just a few months after I had my falopion tube removed (and appendix). Now it is to another worthless doctor. Internist - went to one last year who yawned through the whole visit. I was there because I was unable to lose any weight and bloated all the time, look like I am 6 months prego. What was her conclusion - I need to lose weight and exercise!!!!

Oh well at least I do not have to rent a wheelchair for our Vegas trip in the begining of the month - NASCAR!!! I do not understand what can be done in a month that I will be able to have surgery.
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

of Las Vegas! This time of year it ought to be pretty nice temps...I remember on your bio that you are Nascar fans! Take care and have fun!
  3. lovinlifeinAK

lovinlifeinAK New Member

I have had about enough of blood work. I should of thought of that line when I was on the phone with the nurse. Now that I have calmed a bit. The timeing is better.

Just maybe this Internist will come up with some sort of answer. Got to keep hoping. The funny thing is that is is only recently that any time I hvae blood work done there are abnormalties.

Hugs back to all of you that took the time to respond.