OT tell about your first kiss

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shannonsparkles, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Maybe this is because I was lucky enough (blessed by the gods, thank you O lord!) to see a young guy walking shirtless past my window the other day - who WASN'T a relative, for a change!! And maybe because my valarian is working only enough to make me feel drowsy and sentimental instead of going to sleep...

But I was wondering if any of us would care to share the story of our first kiss.

I'll be waiting eagerly to hear about it! I've never been kissed before. Yep, I got sick too soon. But many of us have gotten to do a little more with our time. :) Who wants to kiss and tell?

No tongues, please!
    (((xxxx))) Shannon
  2. rachel432

rachel432 New Member

shannon i love your posts they always make me smile.

my first real kiss was after playing basketball in my friends backyard with this boy named greg. i was the summer befor 7th grade and he was a year older. in the far back corner of the yard was a bid evergreen tree that you could walk into. after the game was over we went into the tree and had my first real kiss. it was awkward but it happened.

i haven't thought about greg for years. we stayed friends through high school but lost touch after i went away to college. thanks for making me remember him.

i hope you start feeling better someday so that you can experience a first kiss shannon. i think it's something you never forget.

rachel
  3. petsrme

petsrme Member

My first real kiss was at the skating rink. The boy had his skates off and I had mine on. I was already taller than him to begin with so this made me a giant over him. He grabbed me and started kissing me. I liked it but I was really uncomfortable about doing it in front of a lot of people and with me being so tall. I was in the seventh grade.

by the way, what is pashing? Sounds fun.
  4. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

My first "real" kiss was amazing. I was playing pool in a basement with a cute guy, and he kept flirting with me.

Then he kissed me, and it was one of those amazing movie kisses. I couldn't believe it.

We went out for a little while and were forced to break up due circumstances beyond our control.

Fast forward two decades. I see him for the first time in since at his sister's funeral. I wanted to say hello and offer my sympathies, but his wife hovered close and kept giving me the stink-eye.

But just before I had to leave, I caught his eye. (He has amazing, sky-blue eyes!) He gave me a slow, meaningful smile, and I blushed head-to-toe!

He lives in another state, so I'll never see him again! Except maybe at another funeral? (But I can't wish for that, LOL.)[This Message was Edited on 04/22/2006]
  5. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

I was 17 and never been kissed. I had a huge crush of one of the football players that now adays would have been stalking I guess!! My girlfriends and I even went to his house one night and left a note on his clothesline. Sorry, this is the wrong story:)

This football player wouldnt have anything to do with me but another sweet boy(He was a Senior and I was a Junior) asked me to the prom.(My first). He asked me to an Alice Cooper Concert the night before the prom and I said yes. We double dated with another couple and when he stopped for gas and both of the guys got out, I turned to the girl and said,"What kind of music does Alice sing. Ive never heard of her"

The old ones will get that one. Alice Cooper was a hard rock band and they had snakes and fire and a gullitine there. Any way, when we got home, he gave me my first kiss and slobbered all over my face!!! I was shocked and walked into the house and said if that is the way people kiss, Im never letting anyone kiss me again.HA HA

I loved this Shannon

Suzette
  6. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I still laugh about my first kiss. This guy had a crush on me, but I didn't like him, at least not that way. He kept bugging me so I finally let him. Yuk! I was in 6th grade, I think. Anyway, things got better after that.

With my fibrofog, I can't believe I remembered that!
  7. Juloo

Juloo Member

I can tell you about the first time I *didn't* get kissed!

My senior year in high school I was talking to a friend (a boy, but NOT a 'boyfriend') on the phone. We'd known each other a couple of years since he had transferred from another high school.

So anyhow, we were just chatting, and he reminded me that I'd actually known him much longer than that -- that his aunt had been my kindergarten teacher, and that he'd been in my class all those years ago. At first I didn't believe him because I couldn't remember, but it started to come back when he told me a story about his aunt driving me home one day after kindergarten.

His aunt and this boy and I were all in the car. Apparently my friend had a crush on me way back then -- he leaned over (in the days before mandatory seat belts) and asked if he could kiss me.

As soon as these words were out of his mouth (the 17-year-old, retelling), he asked did I remember my reply? In a rush it all came back, and we said it together -- "My daddy won't let me kiss any boy but HIM!"

Oh yes, I was definitely Daddy's little girl!

Dad would've flipped out if he'd known about my REAL first kiss...by a 6'-2" tall 13-year-old with an overactive sex drive (what 13-year-olds don't?!). We had studied algebra together at his house one day after school, but he hid my bike lock key and wouldn't give it back until I kissed him. I did (ewwww! -- all enthusiasm, but no technique!), and we were a couple for a few weeks (until I went off to summer camp and he 'dated' several of my friends in the meantime). This guy was so afraid of my Dad that he wouldn't even come to our house!

8. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Interesting question.

Wish I could remember!:)

I forgot if I kissed my husband this morning!:)

Enjoying other's memories though.:)

Claudia
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

but pretty at the table...that is what my grandmother said to my mother...when i hit 13...she had to call up and say how pretty i was and thought i had a big mouth when i was a baby..or little...my grandma had a knack of saying things w/o thinking...

she was boderline mentally retarded,truthfully...she was indenpendant...and a wonderful woman....she wouldn't ever hurt a fly...she was just alittle slow at times...nearly deaf...she was a triplet...one siister was a deaf mute adn the other was like my grandmother...hearing loss..major...

but my first kiss was with this oh so hot 17 year old...i would see him at bowling on saturdays...olive skin, and dark brown hair, dr. brown eyes...well he stated singing ot me...as song by the journey...well we later went outside to leave...and then is when it happened..and that continued for a couple of years later....

he was my first....

jodie
  10. skatskat

skatskat New Member

I think I was ten years old. It was on Catalina Island and we were playing Sleeping Beauty. I was Beauty and the prince was no other than Patrick Wayne, John Wayne's son! That was eons ago. I'm now 65. My parents had an 85 foot boat and we spent every summer at Catalina. We kids spent a lot of time playing on the beach while our parents partied! Also, met the Fonda kids but didn't really know them. Henry Fonda once fixed my mother's onboard sewing machine! John Wayne (Duke) was bigger than life. Just the biggest, tallest man I had ever met and very, very, very nice.

Well so much for the story of a little girl's first kiss. Sounds like a lot of bragging, but I'm proud to say that the story is true!

Skat
  11. Jordane

Jordane New Member

I dont remember my first kiss,but back then feels like a zillion years ago.

But bless you for starting such a fun topic.It is so nice to get to smile.

And I really enjoyed reading the replies.It makes one feel young again.

I really hope you feel well soon sweetie!!!I know we all wish it for you!!!

(((((gentle hugs))))
    Jordane