OT: Terri Irwin's first Interview Wednesday night

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lendy5, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

On The View today Barbara Walters told everyone she would be flying tomorrow to Brisbane, Australia.

She said for the first time since her husband's death Terri Irwin and Bindi their daughter will have their first interview with Barbara Walters and it will air next Wednesday evening at 10:00pm.

She also said this will not include their son Bob because he is too young.

I think she has chosen a wonderful caring person to have her first interview with. Barbara Walters is a kind caring person.

Thought you would all like to know.

Love & Hugs

carolin
    [This Message was Edited on 09/26/2006]
  2. Noahvale

Noahvale New Member

Thank you for the up-date...I have heard that the memorial service was held today... My prayers are with the family.

God Bless,

Noahvale-kathy
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

but I think it is a bit too soon to interview Terri.

Thanks for letting me know as I do want to watch this show and will be alert for this. I don't watch The View. I think I'm still sleeping then. I don't even know when it is on TV here.

Thanks again for that info. :)

Hugs,
    Faye
  4. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

For those that don't want to miss this. It will air tomorrow night (Wednesday) at 10:00pm on ABC.

Love & Hugs!

carolin
  5. sorekitty

sorekitty New Member

Thanks so much for letting us know. We don't have cable so I really haven't seen anything at all. Basic channel like ABC I do get. I can watch since my 4 year old will be asleep then.

6. jenni4736

jenni4736 New Member

The interview was wonderful and very tastefully done. Terri was very strong and very proud to speak of Steve. I think that Terri knew how much the world loved Steve and she knew the world and animals are grieving as well.

His passion for animals has carried into MY own home. My children love to watch Steve and Terri interact with the animals and his passion lit a fire in my children to do the same.

We don't live at the zoo like Terri and Steve, but it does feel like it some times. Our family is orever growing with our fur and feather babies. I attribute this to the love and knowledge shown on Animal Planet and Steve was a HUGE part of that.

He will be missed.

Jenni
  7. kriket

kriket New Member

I did not know it was even coming on till tonight when I looked here on the message board, and it is 12:00am so I have missed it. Maybe they will air it again on another channel and I maybe will get a chance to watch it. I know that had to be very hard to do for her, cause they were so close and true soulmates.

Kriket
  8. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I did see the show and I was having tears along with Terri. What a sad show that was.

I have no doubt that Terri will continue on with the help of Wes and then with the little TV show Bindi is doing. I think there is a lot of Steve in Bindi and I hope she is able to do even a part of what Steve did.

Little Bob is the one I really feel sorry for as he just isn't old enough to remember that much of his dad.

I still have a hard time believing that Steve is dead.

Hugs,
    Faye
  9. code34me

code34me New Member

I just loved there family. I thought Steve Irwin was just a hunk and I dont think that often. I was shocked when I heard that he had died in Laborday Weedend when we were camping.

I wanted to watch becasue I feel so much for Terri and her children. I too lost my husband 12 years ago and we had a 15 month old daughter at the time. She still has some issues not remembering her dad, it really bothers her.

My daughter was my strenth and I was so blessed to have had Jimmy's (my husband) daughter befor he had to leave. I have a part of him always and that is how I got through it all.

Terri did very well for it being so soon. It just broke my heart to see her grieve. It will help them all to carry on Steve's legacy!

Take care of you! Codey