OT The Greatest Gift for Christmas!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fairydust39, Dec 26, 2005.

1. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

My son and I have been estranged for many yrs. I went to my Daughters for Christmas and he was leaving but knew I was coming and waited. (After yrs. of prayers)We had a LONG talk and I know that Jesus will continue to intervene.

You see my Husband and other
    ones in the Family were in the next room ,holding hands and praying for Jesus to help us heal.

A few month ago he tried to commit suicide and wasn't successful,but wouldn't let me come to the hospital. Yes Jesus did help him to understand that I loved him very very much. He has been Mentally ill for a long time and I just couldn't reach him. It caused us both sooo much stress.

Today I went back up and we had another Christmas and a wonderful time together. We got pictures taken together,the 1st time in yrs. I got to see my grandchildren,I am so thankful to Jesus that he healed the rift between us. NOW I can't think of ANY present that would have made me happier than that. Thank You Precious Jesus!!!

There is NEW HOPE for all of us,in the coming yr.

Guess what--the fasting and prayer has been working --lets NEVER stop --is it on for next week???? Let me know!
    Hugs Shirley

[This Message was Edited on 12/27/2005]
  2. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

......& to all those of us on the board who, like me, are not christians & don't want to be evangalised, I hope you also had a wonderful holiday time with your family.....
  3. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

I'm so happy to hear about your wonderful Christmas "present".

No doubt, the Lord is good.

Your friend,

Kinsie
  4. Suewoo

Suewoo New Member

let us always marvel in our Lord and his miracles
    [This Message was Edited on 12/27/2005]
  5. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I appreciate all the responces b/c I have been having a very hard time and this was truely an answer to all of our prayers and fasting. I will be fasting next Weds. and Praying for all of you.
    Thanks Shirley
  6. tonakay

tonakay New Member

How wonderful Shirley!

Hugz,
    Tona
  7. seveneyes

seveneyes New Member

...and all the time God is good. I am so glad to hear about your special Christmas present. Here's to a joyful New Year!
  8. gramaT

gramaT New Member

Shirley,
    I am so happy for you and praising God for his Christmas miracle for you. Thanks for sharing this and letting us see God work in your life.
    Blessings,
    Carolyn in Ill
  9. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

For responding to my message. My son is still in need of prayer,he's by far not well. I know God will take care of him !! Please keep on praying for him!
    Hugs Shirley
  10. Scarlett65

Scarlett65 New Member

My son and I were recently reunited after years of estrangement due to lies he was told about me by his father. I know how much better you must feel at least knowing that he knows you love him. So difficult to be a mother and have your children reject you. I will say a prayer that your son gets the assistance he needs and that you and your son stay close. It can only help him to have his mother in his life now.
  11. JLH

JLH New Member

I am so happy that you were blessed with a Christmas miracle.

I will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers. May your relationship with your son prosper in the new year.

((Hugs))
    Janet