OT The miracle of toilet paper

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by foggyfroggy, Jul 27, 2006.

1. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.

"If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds."
    Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts.
    "How long will this take?" I asked
    "They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies.
    I stopped. " Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?"
    Without missing a beat he says "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"
    He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk again. Stupid, stupid man.

2. sues1

sues1 New Member

When I saw your title a couple of things came to mind.....

Like how is it that we find the dispenser empty or use just the last of it each time?

Ever see printed on the pkg. "Made from recycled paper"! Somehow that makes it so that I do not even want to touch it! YUK!

My mother told me once that during the depression.......Northern Tissue was swiped out!

Booo Love, Susan
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

up to date. This is a modern joke since toilet paper has only been around for about 125 years.
  4. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Thanks for sharing this because I really needed a
    good laugh. This was a good one!

Sounds like something my hubby would tell me...lol

carolin
  5. namow

namow New Member

Thank you for the good laugh, I'm passing this one around