OT: The Princess and the Pea...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LollieBoo, Oct 10, 2005.

1. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

She must have had Fibromyalgia!
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

so cute! What a wit you have. Thanks for the chuckle.

Sue
  3. jennypee

jennypee New Member

Two nights ago I was explaining to my sister that I felt just like the princess and the pea!
  4. islandgirl2

islandgirl2 New Member

I have trouble getting a good nights sleep like most everyone else with FM. I had bought a one inch thick..or more...full bed temperpedic style comfy squishy pad..nice, but with a sheet over it it really doesn't let you sink in.Found that three or four of the same brand pillows work best.... laid wide side to wide side.... with the indented side up....your head in one and butt in another. For sure it is heaven and because the pillows are really thick the feeling is luxurious......like a princess without the pea.
    aaahhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  5. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

about doing that with the pillows. I tried the foam mattress also and still not helping, so I am going to try your idea. Thanks for the idea.

Christina
  6. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

This afternoon I sat on an easy chair in the living room and it was so lumpy. I couldn't stand it. I lifted up the cushion and found a single color crayon. Royalty!

Francie
  7. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

I always tell my husband that I am THAT princess, first story about someone with fibro - hee hee