OT Things Are NOT Always as They Appear

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elliespad, Apr 13, 2006.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

On a plane flying from Seattle to San Francisco, the plane unexpectedly stopped in Sacramento. The flight attendant explained that there would be a delay, and if the passengers wanted to get off the aircraft, the plane would re-board in 50 minutes.
    Everybody got off the plane except one gentleman who was blind. My Buddy had noticed him as he walked by and could tell the man was blind because his guide dog lay quietly underneath the seats in front of him throughout the entire flight. He could also tell he had flown on this very flight before because the pilot approached him, and calling him by name said, "Keith, we're in Sacramento for almost an hour. Would you like to get off and stretch your legs?
    The blind man replied, "No thanks, but maybe my dog would like to stretch his legs."

Picture this: All the people in the gate area came to a complete stand still when they looked up and saw the pilot walk off the plane with a guide dog!
    The pilot was even wearing sunglasses. People scattered. They not only tried to change planes, but they were trying to change airlines!
    True story.... Have a great day and remember --- things are not always as they appear
  2. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Love it!:)

Claudia
  3. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

Thanks for posting this, I just had to copy this story!!

Laura
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

That is great. AC
  5. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

OH MY GOODNESS! You have me cracking up!!! LOL

Thanks for sharing!

kate
  6. mom4three

mom4three New Member

was too funny :)
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Tee Hee! I might be trying to find a car to drive!

Sue
  8. findmind

findmind New Member

Too too funny!!!

Serves them all right cuz they didn't stop to ask the man if he wanted to get off and stretch his/dogs legs!

That pilot must have been laughing his butt off all the way to his expresso and back!!!

More, more, I love to laugh!!!
    Thanks
    findmind
  9. slowdreamer

slowdreamer New Member

Thanks very much Elliespad, gorgeous visual picture this story paints I have just taken a sedative after typing my last post and was wondering why I bothered with this board.

I bother with the board because of all the great souls here who love to laugh because sometimes that's all you can do.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/15/2006]
  10. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

That's HYSTERICAL! You've got me laughing outloud! What a hoot! Thanks for the laughs, I'm going to pass this one on!