OT: To Fight, GeorgiaC and All,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, Oct 1, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Fight, I just saw your long list of books that you are studying for your exam. (On book-club thread). Whoah, and I had just been planning on asking you what subject you are studying.

That is a lot of heavy reading! Good for you.

Elizabeth, How is Urse doing missing Sydney? I'm so sorry that you're going through this loss.

How are you feeling this week? Are you still having thyroid problems? What kind of knitting are you working on?

I've been doing the thrilling job of getting the dishes done. Actually I am thrilled, as I haven't had the strength to do it in years. It feels so good to have things organized and ship/shape. As I go about the house doing what I can, I search for pieces of beauty to enrich the day.

The flaring reds of trailing vines; the cozy feeling of colder weather; a poem; a good novel or essay. I thread then through my day.

I'm enjoying cooking also - although I only have managed a large crock-pot meal about once a week or less.

Oh yes, and therapy. A major use of energy as you well know. I've been discovering some fascinating and useful images that are opening awareness.

And Hello to everyone else. How are you all doing?

Love, Judy

2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hangin, SO GOOD to hear from you. I don't know how you manage to keep up with all your cooking from scratch! What exactly are you cooking in your crockpot? I need some new recipes. When you have time, or little by little, if you could give me some titles of recipes, not the whole thing.

Whewww - what a confusing paragraph that was! :) I've already got the giggles writing to you.

So glad you filled me in on Elizabeth's post.

Eliz., what color did you dye your yarn? And how is everything else going?

Fight, good going with the studies. I remember when I stopped smoking - a lot of feelings came out that were stored away. I started when I was 13 and stopped when I was 20 - I was smoking 2 packs a day.

Good for you for going through so much to stop!!!

Hope Ouch is doing okay.

Love to all,
    Judy Windblade
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi! SO GLAD to hear from you! That would drive me nuts having to sign in with every post.

I think Hangin has been COOKING for all those pengy's. 70, at last count, so no wonder she's so exhausted.
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I found you guys!!

I had to search under your usernames! Thought you had ditched me didn't ya!!!

So sorry about fight's friend, i lost a good friend about a year and 1/2 ago, i had just spoke to her on the phone, and about 30 minutes later the 911 call came thur!

She had a brain anuerism (can't spell that one) She didn't die, but came very close, however i still lost my friend.

She's in the nursing home, and is paralyzied on the right side, has extremely limited speech, and brain damage.

So i go see her when i can, but my friend is gone.

Georgia, sorry about sydney, i don't know exactly what happened, but can see you lost her.

My computor is history, i waiting for a new one, i'm worried that i've lost all my documents, and pictures, and email addresses, etc.... But my computore guy, says he might beable to save it if he can get it to boot up just one more time!

There's a nice run on paragraph sentence for you hangin!!!

Missed all of you!

I love cooking in my crock pot, but dislike cleaning it!!
    It's the stoneware type, and i could really use a size bigger.
    But then it's so heavy to lift and stuff.

Well i'm sure i didn't cover everything, but this is long enough!!

love,
    misty