OT: To GeorgiaC, Fight and All

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, Jul 21, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi everybody,
    FIGHT - did you come down with a virus after your temp. was so high? How are you feeling today?

ELIZ. - did you get really wiped-out, energy wise after your family gathering last week?

I've missed you all this past month, when I haven't been able to post much!

Eliz. - Did the pengy don peacock feathers? I kept trying to visualize that.

Love, Judy
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi!

What kind of problems did your friend have after her fall?
    I hope not too severe.

That's great you didn't miss any work after that long trip!

What knitting project are you working on? That's great that your Dad liked that wonderful hat you made. How is the Kromski doing?

Love, Judy
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

It's really hot and humid here too. I totally wilt in the summer heat. Need the AC on all the time or I get this asthma type of thing where I can't breathe, and get totally panicked.

Yesterday I enjoyed being out - just a drive for a Dr. visit, but we went through some charming small towns, everything very green from lots of recent rains, and I love looking at the gardens as we go by.

I love the town we live in, and the general area - hilly, with lots of old shady trees. Our block is almost a cul-de-sac; so not much traffic. Tiny streams here and there, and those woods behind with ALL manner of creatures.

You really made me laugh with the latest pengy story. Giving all the staff halucinations. Since my appt. yesterday was with my psych., it made me very gleeful imagining it.

I left you another message on your other post.

((HUGS))
    Judy

4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Oh, I am so glad you are feeling a little better!

Yes, I did get to read it - and will delete my little bit after you've read it.

Going to take a nap, then will be back on.

When is the fundraiser that you're working towards?

Love, Judy
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Back Again.
    I love the name you chose,'Knitting for the Shepherd'.

Are you making any shawls or scarves for this fundraiser?

Did you ever read any of the May Sarton journals? I love her descriptions of light- filled rooms, and the gardens she created. And her European sense of beauty.

The first journal of hers I read was "Plant Dreaming Deep" about buying and creating her home in Connecticut. I finally found a hard-cover of it at a book-sale. I've loved building up a whole library collection for Paul and I over the years.

6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

sounds like you all have been busy....

i am getting bored right now...no cody for a week....
    no football practice to run to and from...

but i was busy for me..ran to ssa office to get some answers.lol

ran home called my representative lynn woolsey's office to get some help for a congressional inquiry to clear up some things...and most of all my money ssa owes me.

jodie
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

grocery stores...the poor kitties...

it is going to b a hot one here in marin county as well..100s.
    i have a/c on already.

stay cool and drink lots of h2o

jodie
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Fight, how is your temp. doing?

I understand totally how you mean about feeling invisible.
    That's a perfect way of putting it. When I was young I had my grandmother's love, and a great bunch of kids to play with in my neighborhood.

Then things fell apart, and feeling invisible was a good way to describe part of how I felt.

Uh oh, major thunderstorms overhead.

Fight, we won't lose our group here - we have too good of a history together!!! I'm sure of it.

Will be back when storms are over.

Lots of love!
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i a still sitting in my pj's cotton, cool boy shorts and tank...just me home..so who cares if my cheeks are hanging out a little....what do you expect i will be 42 years old this year.

i rolled out of bed are 2 pm...i couldn't fall to sleep...and if i did i kept dreaming..the weirdest dreams...

i came home around 2 am today...i went out to dinner and had a couple glasses of wine...and i met some 22 year old fireman...then his older brother who is 28 years..told me to be good to his brother..well we ended up dancing and talking..he got my number he lives about an hour away from me...he is italian...he is taller than me i had my big shoes on.i'm only 5'2". so he was still a little taller than me..

just the opposite of what i normally have dated or i married...cod's dad is 6'3"

and cody is 5'10" and weighs a lean 191.5 lbs...and that ws the day after he was running and sweating in the 100 plus heat at football camp for three days..heat exhaustion.

i think i am coming down w/my friends throat virus...she told me she was running a fever on wednesday...the last day of cody's football camp...

well i just had a friend call me and put this guy on the phone to talk to..he really isn't my type...i can't get into it..but he is polite...we could be friends..

i should eat some food...but i don't really feel like it...it's too darn hot out..

jodie
  10. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

it is a scorcher here in the west...

i have a headache...too darn hot to leave my house....i feel for all of those that are working in any type of restuarant or bar...most of those
    owners don't like to fx the a/c or put it on....

the alutians///i hear it is pretty there but the natives aren't so pretty....some women have their fingers cut off because they have strayed from their hb's...

i don't need to worry about that...i am loyal and not married now....

jodie
  11. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i better turn on the news...the poor people in the nursing home... i hate that when that happens...

i just made a grill cheese on the stove and that was too hot to even do...i may take some vitamins..the hit up the grocery store later on when it is maybe what 85 out..

jodie
  12. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

wow 2 am...perfect because i'll probably will still be up...

i am under the weather...i don't know what is wrong w/me..i know i started my period...but i barely bleed..but i go thru the pains of it.....i had surgery for polyps about three years ago in my uterus...

then i think i am getting lonely no son at home...he is at his dad till thursday morning...

i feel sick to my stomach...throat is hurting and i have nasal cogestion...

so i just had a cry and turned off the t.v. cause kron 4 news was doing a behind the scenes of dr phil...it brings up old memories of being married and what a family is supposed to be like,,,

well it is starting to cool down some...

stayed in my jammies all day long...too hot for me to swim..

i am supposed to go to a friends house tommarrow..but at this point i think we may need to talk over the phone...she is going thru marital problems...husband doesn't know what he wants..

jodie
  13. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i'm sure this has been asked a million times over on this site...

but i am almost 42 yrs. and darn it all, my head is killing me down to my feet....jaws hurt as well.

i started my period to day...

i have thoracic outlet syndrome...i know fight has it...

do you feel worse during your period...and my neck/shoulder blades have been killing me all day long...

i know it is in the 100s here today that didn't help me a bit..

just curious..

jodie