OT: To: Jo29 info about crib

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KateMac329, Jan 22, 2006.

1. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hello,
    Thank you for the lovely comments on Landon's room! We had a lot of fun putting it together!

I wanted to give you some information about the crib since you said you were interested.

Now before I even tell you how much it was I want to explain a little.

My husband and I looked everywhere for cribs and finally just decided to get one similiar to the one I have pictured at Babies R Us. Thank goodness we stopped in at a little nursery shop before doing so!!!!

The style of crib is called a lifetime bed meaning it will go from a crib to a toddler bed then to a full size bed.

The ones at BRU are all very nice but none of them were all wood. They were all wood veneer and things like that. For a few hundred dollars more we got a very nice good quality made crib that is REAL wood!

The brand is Bonavita. They are pricey so I am warning you! BUT...it was soooo worth it!!!!

This stuff is SOLID and doesn't look like it will fall apart in a year or so.

Anyway, the crib itself was about $800 and then the changing table which I don't have pictured (it is on the other side of the room) is a solid dresser with a removable lip on top. That was almost $700.

I told you this stuff is expensive but you get what you pay for completely!!!!!

Okay, just wanted to give you the info before I forogt about it.

Thanks for the sweet comments!!!

kate
  2. Jo29

Jo29 New Member

I am writing the brand name down for my daughter. I will also show her the picture. She isn't pregnant yet,but is planning to be soon (if all goes well).

Thanks again, Kate.

Jodi