OT: To Wakemeup.....(yoohooo are you around?)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kjfms, Sep 28, 2006.

1. kjfms

kjfms Member

Hi Wake,

I am so sorry I didn't reply on that last post you sent on our conversation about Dr. G doing a live autopsy on PWPT -- I love the acronym.

Hey maybe we do have a connection thing going on -- mine has a short circuit in it though...LOL

I agree with you but you are preaching to the choir (as they say -- who ever they are...LOL

I hope you are doing OK -- is the new pain medication helping you any?

I copied and pasted you last post to (if you are anything like me) refresh you memory.

Again I am sorry I forgot to check to see if you wrote anything else.

From one PWPT to another PWPT,

Karen :) Your PT partner in crime.

kjfms - You Are Reading My Mind Again, You're Scarin' Me Now! 09/24/06 05:28 PM

This is too weird Karen. I have actually thought of Dr. G doing tests on me herself (before I croke off) to find out exactly what's wrong with me. I am always envyous when she finds out what the person had that made them die, because they get treated better than us live ones. Don't cha think?

Maybe people with pituitary tumors (PWPT) are somewhat like twins are in their thinking alike. Maybe this is a PWPT thing we have going on, cause it sure is strange.

Twins and PT partners in crime!
    Love,
    Wakie
  2. darude

darude New Member

I'm butting in here!!!!!!!!!!!! WAnted to know if either of you have probs with vision. My PT is abutting the optic chiasm and my eyes feel stratchy and vision is blurring.
  3. kjfms

kjfms Member

Yes as a matter of fact and I have mentioned this to my physician.

I do wear contacts but keep them very, very clean.

I get blurry vision several times a day. I will see double when I am tired especially when watching TV and reading.

They also get scratchy and sticky.

Have you had your checked lately?

Thanks,

Karen :) your other PT partner in crime...LOL
  4. kjfms

kjfms Member

5. kjfms

kjfms Member

sorry about you computer -- good luck with the repair.

I hope you can find out something about your pain pills.

Have you thought about trying a 1/4 of one to see how you feel on it? Then maybe a 1/2 one that may work -- just a thought.

No!! I didn't know Dr. G got married I missed the show last night...figures my kind of luck...LOL

I agree with you I would like darude to keep us up to date also -- I concerned too.

I went to my Grandfather's 102nd birthday party today -- that is not a typo he is 102-years-old.

His birthday is actually 10/01 but we had the party on Saturday.

I swear his mind is better than mine!!!! LOL

Lot of good food, lot people [enormous family] we had a pretty good time :)

Talk to you soon,

Karen :)
  6. darude

darude New Member

REad my post about ER visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Neuro specializes in eyes and PT's - Maybe now they will take it out?