OT Update on COSMO the semi wonder dog

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BethM, Jul 5, 2006.

1. BethM

BethM New Member

Thank you for your concern, those who requested an update. I haven't been online much the past few days to post one!

Cosmo is doing well, ate his breakfast this morning, is doing all the things a dog is supposed to do.

His incision was a little swollen and oozing yesterday, but seems better today. I called the vet's office, and I am very grateful I don't have to take him to be seen, as it is such an effort to take him places. Just need to apply hot packs several times today.

So, he is healing, so far so good!

Both dogs managed the noise of the fireworks quite well. They are wonderful critters!

Thank you for asking...

Hugs,
    Beth.
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

I was wondering how he was doing! -But thought it might be a little soon to ask. I'm so glad to hear he is doing well!

I was also curious because you were giving him the Willard Water...

Do you credit the Willard Water with some of his healing? Have you been drinking it as well - and if you are, can you tell any difference at this point??

all the best,
    Victoria

3. BethM

BethM New Member

Honestly, I don't know if the Willard Water is making a difference or not for Cosmo. I just can't tell!

I haven't been drinking it consistently. My life the past couple of weeks, since I moved, has been a blur of adjustement. If I do start using it consistently, I'll be sure to post about it.

So, I'm sorry I don't have anything more definitive for you!

Peace,
    Beth.
  4. Rene

Rene New Member

Glad Cosmo is doing ok. I'm glad you had the good vet that basically made the decision on what to do easy. I've been in that situation too but was told that surgery would probably not help so we had to but her down- that was 20 yrs ago.

Hope Cosmo has a speedy recovery!
    Rene
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Good I am so pleased. When my dog had same surgery, she kept at her wound. The vet told me not to worry as the dog's saliva had healing properties so long as she did not rip out the stitches. That stretchy self stick bandage is wonderful.

Love Anne Cromwell