OT: Want to send a post card to the Troops for FREE?????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KateMac329, Jul 30, 2006.

1. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hello!

For those of you who support our military I wanted to share this with you.

Xerox has started a website where they offer several different designs of postcards that you can send to our soldiers for FREE!

YES it is TRUE!

All you have to do is pick your design and fill in your message and click send!

The site is www "dot" letssaythanks "dot" com

I sent one just tonight and urge you to do the same!

((((HUGS))))

kate

[This Message was Edited on 07/30/2006]
  2. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Thanks! I hope others get a chance to check it out too!

Have a great night!

((HUGS))

kate
  3. justlooking

justlooking New Member

sounds like a great way to let those men and women know we appreciate them and what they must endure each day. Thanks for the info.

BTW...just a side note and observation. About a week ago here in So Cal in my city it was 122 degrees (seriously). It was the most intense feeling of overwhelming heat I have ever felt in my life. Just being in the car (with AC) and then walking into my house with groceries for a few minutes, I felt like I was going to die (literally). My point is the guys in Iraq regularly deal with the heat being over 110 degrees in the desert over there, plus they wear all that gear. I have a whole new respect and sympathy for what they must do each and every day and also must deal with the weather and elements. They must be some tough cookies and deserve our respect for putting themselves in danger and dealing with the heat,sand storms, and other elements. I think sending them a card is a great idea.
  4. granny1353

granny1353 New Member

that was great, just got done doing it and I am going to e mail this all my friends.

Thanks again, Granny

How did you find it?
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Good site. At school some outfit was letting all the kids do this I wonder if it waqs xerox. The kids got letters back too.

Love Anne Crom

Is Landon crawling yet?