OT:Wasn't there a post on stupid things said by your doctor?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by claudiaw, Apr 27, 2006.

1. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I tried to search for it and couldn't find it, but I thought for sure there was one.

I just had a rough time with mine and could use a laugh.:)

My doctor's nurse twisted what I said, so now I'm afraid my doc think's I;m just out to get drug's from him.

I have to see him Monday and strsighten out this mess!

claudia
    [This Message was Edited on 04/27/2006]
  2. crdmkr2004

crdmkr2004 New Member

Yes, there was, i think there might have been 2 actually. Just type in the search menu "Poll" and you will find the post there."Most ridiculous thing your doctor ever said" or something like that anyways.
    Hope this helps
  3. caperkat

caperkat New Member

When I was first dx'd, my family practitioner sent me to a neurologist after severe symptoms had put me in the E.R. He looked at me and said, "I don't know why they sent you here to me!" I cried all the way home, after I told him he was rude, and stopped at the desk on the way out to complain. That was 3 years ago.

kat

4. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Thank's couldn't remember exact wording.

C.
  5. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I can alway's use a bump!

Thanks,
    C.
  6. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Sorry you had that happen.

Sometimes I think I might feel a bit better if I didn't have to see these doctor's that are suppose to help.

My doctor's nurse must have wax in her ear's or something, she just wasn't grasping what I was saying.I just hope she didn't say anything else to my doc, who now think's i just want to abuse pain med's.

If she wasn't on the phone i would have liked to reach out and shake her.:)

O.K. feel better now.:)

C.