OT What are you going to be for Halloween

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ldbgcoleman, Oct 29, 2005.

1. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

A good witch with purple feathers on my hat and a purple boa. Giving out Reeses, Hershey bars and Starburst. Grant is Scooby Doo on Halloween and at the barn he is a fireman, Sarah is a dalmation and Cindy the Pony is a fire truck! Lynn
  2. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

I don't "do" Halloween anymore. I give candy bags to my two neighbors, then disappear for the rest of the evening. My dh is always at hunting camp, so isn't around either.

I know, I'm just an old poop! Got tired of getting up out of my chair and going to the door. We live in a rural area and usually got 15-20 kids.
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I think people are scared to let their kids out nowadays and who can blame them.

Where I used to live was great, all the neighbouring kids would visit.

So I will be tucked up in bed, watching tv and listening to the horrendous sound of fireworks, it's not even Guy Fox night until 5th Nov.

love
    Rosie
  4. shelbo

shelbo New Member

I think it is an evil night...just my opinion..

Shelbo
  5. JLH

JLH New Member

I'm going to be an old, crippled up woman sitting in her recliner waiting on a few kids to come to her house to collect a special bag full of speacial treats.

(Hint: I'm playing myself!)

We live in the country and only have about 10-15 trick-or-treaters each year.

Since we have so few, I always make up special bags. This year, in addition to various candy bars, I have a box of crayons, halloween pencils, erasers, stamps with halloween sympols, spider rings, rubber bugs, and I can't remember what else!!

We normally know all of the kids who stop by, so we ask them to come in and show off their costumes, we take a picture of them, and act silly with them!

At 8:00 pm, it's over and we turn our porch light out! Then, it's back to TV and/or the newspaper!!

Janet
  6. ourplanet

ourplanet New Member

are going as the Blues Brothers, Jake and Elwood! Went to a party last night, and we had the hand tattoos and everything down to the last detail for those of you who are Blues Brothers Fans! A lot of FUN!!!
  7. goaska29

goaska29 New Member

Pretty sure my boyfriend and I are going to be Mario and Luigi of Super Mario Bros. Still thinking it over.

8. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

LOL! Look at my profile -- I just found this picture and I'm replacing it with my grandangel's pic -- but only for a day or two for this Halloween thread. Thought it was pretty good!

Love & blessings
    Mar
  9. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Well. Wouldn't that be a disguise? (-:

Sue
  10. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

I will still enjoy Halloween until I'm 101 years old ..
    We have to nurture the little kid in us some how !
    Fudge : )