OT What are you going to be for Halloween

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ldbgcoleman, Oct 29, 2005.

1. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

A good witch with purple feathers on my hat and a purple boa. Giving out Reeses, Hershey bars and Starburst. Grant is Scooby Doo on Halloween and at the barn he is a fireman, Sarah is a dalmation and Cindy the Pony is a fire truck! Lynn
  2. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

I don't "do" Halloween anymore. I give candy bags to my two neighbors, then disappear for the rest of the evening. My dh is always at hunting camp, so isn't around either.

I know, I'm just an old poop! Got tired of getting up out of my chair and going to the door. We live in a rural area and usually got 15-20 kids.
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I think people are scared to let their kids out nowadays and who can blame them.

Where I used to live was great, all the neighbouring kids would visit.

So I will be tucked up in bed, watching tv and listening to the horrendous sound of fireworks, it's not even Guy Fox night until 5th Nov.

4. shelbo

shelbo New Member

I think it is an evil night...just my opinion..

5. JLH

JLH New Member

I'm going to be an old, crippled up woman sitting in her recliner waiting on a few kids to come to her house to collect a special bag full of speacial treats.

(Hint: I'm playing myself!)

We live in the country and only have about 10-15 trick-or-treaters each year.

Since we have so few, I always make up special bags. This year, in addition to various candy bars, I have a box of crayons, halloween pencils, erasers, stamps with halloween sympols, spider rings, rubber bugs, and I can't remember what else!!

We normally know all of the kids who stop by, so we ask them to come in and show off their costumes, we take a picture of them, and act silly with them!

At 8:00 pm, it's over and we turn our porch light out! Then, it's back to TV and/or the newspaper!!

6. ourplanet

ourplanet New Member

are going as the Blues Brothers, Jake and Elwood! Went to a party last night, and we had the hand tattoos and everything down to the last detail for those of you who are Blues Brothers Fans! A lot of FUN!!!
  7. goaska29

goaska29 New Member

Pretty sure my boyfriend and I are going to be Mario and Luigi of Super Mario Bros. Still thinking it over.

8. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

LOL! Look at my profile -- I just found this picture and I'm replacing it with my grandangel's pic -- but only for a day or two for this Halloween thread. Thought it was pretty good!

Love & blessings
  9. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Well. Wouldn't that be a disguise? (-:

10. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

I will still enjoy Halloween until I'm 101 years old ..
    We have to nurture the little kid in us some how !
    Fudge : )

[ advertisement ]