OT: what computer games do you play?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shannonsparkles, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Okay, we ALL know you're a computer person. You're here, after all. :) So what computer games do you like to play? What games would you reccomend to others?

My favorite game so far is jezzball. Dad's still stuck in solitare land, and I don't think he'll ever get out of there!
    ((share the fun)) Shannon
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I just play alot on POGO.

Sue
  3. Joshuaalpha

Joshuaalpha New Member

It's a fun world where I can get immersed into and forget about my problems...... that is until I get too tired and worn out and have to take a nap
  4. bellagirlc4

bellagirlc4 New Member

on pogo. It winds me down after a long day and I love to collect all the badges.
  5. I play bejeweled deluxe LOVE IT!
  6. kat2002

kat2002 New Member

I play Freecell. Takes very little concentration for me, I could almost play it in my sleep! I find it a good tool for relaxing too.

Have fun everyone,
    Kat
  7. Suzan

Suzan New Member

Most days I can just read a bit ..and then have to walk away!
  8. mildred623

mildred623 New Member

I play Runescaped online. Sometimes for hours at a time. I'm hopelessly addicted.
  9. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

I am addicted to the Sims. So, worth buying if you ask me. You can get tons of add on's for it. It is great for stress relief.
  10. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

Alrighty...I admit...I'm a bit of a gaming nerd.

I love Bejeweled. I think the creators of that game specifically wanted something people would get addicted to. I sure am. Also, I love Chuzzles Deluxe. On the Deluxe one there's a Zen version where you can just pop the chuzzles all day :D

I still play the Sims sometimes but I find myself getting bored with it since it's the old one. Give me a Star Wars PC game and I'll play it. No matter how bad the graphics are. I've seen some pretty bad ones >_> <_<

I love gaming!!
  11. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I play Jardinains, a very addicting, nicely designed pong-type game that you can download for free. It involves a paddle, bricks, a bouncing ball, and garden gnomes.

I also really like Microsoft Flight Simulator.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/06/2006]