OT: What vitamin is the best for my child?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ldbgcoleman, Oct 29, 2005.

1. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Jsut curious what you guys think?? Is it a multi like the Flintstones vitamins we took as kids or does he need something different?? He is almost 4 and weighs 45 lbs. He is a good eater and drinks milk but it is a struggle to get the veggies in him.

What do you give your children?? Thanks for the info Lynn
  2. ckk

ckk New Member

i give my children the multi also, however come winter time i make sure that the multi has xtra C in it! i also try to make sure they drink orange juice or healthy juicys too. hope that helped.
    ckk
  3. Alyndra

Alyndra New Member

Centrum now has a multi vitamin for kids - but it's insanely over priced.

At times I have to take childrens vitamins (don't ask! LOL) and I go for the Flinstones. I even resort back to being a kid when I take them, and dig out all the orange ones first ;)

Either one, kids definately get what their body needs!

~Amanda
  4. JLH

JLH New Member

Probably any children's multi-vitamin would do; however, like someone already said, during the winter it might be best to get one with extra Vit. C in it.

First, before purchasing one, I would ask their pediatrician for his recommendation.
  5. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Thanks for the response! Stormskye do you mean just eat natural foods or is there a supplement called Green Foods? I do slip in the covert veggies where I can and he eats some veggies like carrots and spagetti sqaush, corn, zucchini but most of the green ones are a no go. He was eating green beans and all of a sudden he said he didn't like them. Why do they do this??

Take Care! Lynn