OT-Where to live?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by proteinlady, Feb 12, 2006.

1. proteinlady

proteinlady New Member

There's a web site called findmyspot. You take a quiz with questions about climate, cultural events, jobs, medical care, housing etc. They score your answers and recommend 24 cities/towns to live.
  2. elliespad

elliespad Member

I went to findmyspot. Was good questionairre. I have been thinking we wanted to relocate to Mid-Atlantic States (Delaware, Maryland, Virginia) but my SURVEY SAID, southern states. Mostly Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, and Texas. Now I KNOW, Florida and Texas are WAY too hot and too far south, but maybe Carolinas. Interesting results, Thanks proteinlady
  3. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

i HAVE CONSIDERED RE LOCATION FOR SOME TIME NOW.i JUST WENT THROUGH A BAD RELATIONSHIP AND MAY HAVE TO MOVE TO GET HIM TO LEAVE ME ALONE.

tHANK YOU. i HAD JUST POSTED AN E-MAIL TO A FRIEND ASKING HER WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE DYING (LIKE IN THE MOVIES THEY ALWAYS GO TO A SEASIDE AND LIVE OUT THEIR LAST DAYS MAKING BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES).

MAYBE YOU GUYS HAVE SUGGESTIONS.i WANT TO BE CLOSE TO THE WATER SO i CAN SEE IT WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING.

i'D LIKE TO WORK WITH ANIMALS. OR PEOPLE WORKING A 12 STEP PROGRAM.

I LIKE BEING AROUND OLDER PEOPLE TOO,BUT CAN ONLY LIFT ABOUT 10-15 POUNDS.

i WOULD EVEN CONSIDER BEING A COOK, BUT WOULD HAVE TO BE WHER I COULD SIT ON SOMETHING WHILE WORKING. I CANT,T STAND FOR OVER 15 INUTES AT A TIME.

WISH ME BLESSINGS THAT I FIND SOMETHING.