OT....Which one of the seven dwarfs do you most resemble

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lovethesun, May 6, 2006.

1. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I am Happy because I have a lot of people who love me and great support.I refuse to let this dd take the happiness out of my life.I have a lot of love surrounding me on the board and at Home.Linda
    [This Message was Edited on 05/06/2006]
  2. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

Is Grouchy a dwarf?

One thing's for sure - I'm not Snow White!

Sofi
  3. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I guess I would more than likely be sleepy. As I like to sleep all the time.

While I was in the hospital my nurse said I had been so quite, well I was NPO so if they were not going to feed me I decided to sleep. LOL

And if I could sleep all day I would.

You don't have to worry about pain while you are sleeping but you do once you wake up.

Pamela
  4. intensemom

intensemom New Member

I can't remember anything, find anything and I just busted my nose on the couch by accident(playing around with kids) and bloodied it. Boy, I feel dopey today:)
    Tracy
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I can only remember Dopey,Happy,Sleepy,Grouchy and Doc!
    Intense Mom,Hope your day gets better,Linda[This Message was Edited on 05/06/2006]
  6. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

But today I think I am Sleepy.

I got this off the internet.

"Dopey: the youngest, sweetest, and silliest of the seven, and the only one to be completely bald and beardless; wears a too large lime green tunic and purple cap.*

Grumpy: the grouchiest and most curmudgeonly of the group, though even he is supremely devoted to the beautiful Snow White; wears a red tunic, long white hair and beard.

Doc: the only one of the dwarfs to wear glasses (so presumably the most intellectual); wears an orange-brown tunic, long white hair and beard.

Happy: the most rotund of the dwarfs; wears a brownish two-tone tunic, yellow cap, long white hair and beard.

Bashful: evokes his bashful nature through a classic pose of shyness (hands clasped behind back, shoulders slightly raised, eyes upturned); sometimes difficult to distinguish between Sneezy and Sleepy; depicted in purple tunic and magenta cap (on video), as well as long white hair and beard.

Sneezy: frequently shown with one finger underneath his nose, as if trying to stifle a sneeze; sometimes difficult to distinguish between Sleepy and Bashful; wears a yellow-brown tunic, long white hair and beard.

Sleepy: perhaps the most difficult to differentiate between Sleepy and Bashful, though he wears a perpetually sleepy looking, heavily lidded expression on his face; wears a brownish tunic, green cap, long white hair and beard."

Of course this time of year I am sneezy also. LOL

Love the thread! Very imaginative!

God Bless.

7. Jo29

Jo29 New Member

I am Happy and Dopey. I am happy because of all the meds I take. Ha No, actually my life gets better every day. But I still have trouble with memory and thinking process.

I owe my improvement to a lot of you guys on this board. You have all been so helpful to me.

Hugs,

Jodi

PS I love this thread!!! So cute.
  8. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

The witch---hahaha-feeling like one today, even looking like one(LOL)

I'm busy doing nothing, lalalla Oh I would in truth probably be Happy, sometimes Grumpy, heck all of them.....

Love Anne C
  9. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I am reading this post to my hubby and I asked him which one of the seven dwarfs does he think best describes me...

Of course then I chimed in that I am Grumpy (sometimes), Dopey (sometimes) and because of these dd's, a Doc would be appropriate too...

Well, hubby says I am a GRUMPY,DOPEY,DOC...

Not only describes ME but every single physician I have been to in the past 13 years...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Good Post~Alicia
  10. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

7 fibro dwarves. LOL

God Bless.
  11. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

lol lol lol lol I like goofy and snoopy too.I'm still Happy. Ho ho ho!!!!!
  12. KIMHURTS

KIMHURTS New Member

Is Miserable a dwarf?Cuz if it is, i'm definitely that one!!!!!!!
  13. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Good suggestion 4everkid or was it kidforever?

Did I post about Sid Ceasar on this board before? In the early days of TV he had one of the most popular programs. One of his skits involved some friends trying to name the 7 seven dwarfs.

Finally they called up Walt Disney.

I don't know as I want to be a dwarf. Can I be Peter Pan instead?

14. elliespad

elliespad Member

Definately would be "Doc". EVERYONE alwasys asks me what natural meds to take for EVERYTHING.
  15. OlWolf

OlWolf New Member

If there's a Gimpy... that's me! :D
  16. phoenixrising2

phoenixrising2 New Member

This week. My allergies have been giving me fits!

Droopy of the Fibro dwarfs is the one that really fits me, though.

17. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I definitely would be Sleepy, but I took a nap after dinner and then I'm up half the night and then sleep until noon. lol

I get mad about the amount of time I sleep.

Great topic, Linda! :)

Love & hugs,
    Faye
  18. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

19. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

LOVE the FM Dwarfs!! Good one. Someone's brain has engaged!! Wish mine would work like that.
  20. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member