OT Wonderful Husband and I count Him as my biggest Blessing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Oct 19, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Many of you know we are selling our home .This weekend we are having an open house with our new Realtors .

Well like many of us, I get over whelmed with stress I get exhausted and retreat to my bed. I have never been one to get anyone to clean my home for me .I just like doing it myself.It stays pretty good most of the time with just us. But with the Open House we want things to shine. Extra work that I just am not able to do right now ,because of my pain and exhaustion.

He is going to pay for merry maids to come clean top to bottom.This is very hard for me to accept not being able to clean like I use to . He always would joke and tell me I was the type to clean ,if the maids were coming. lol
    I just hate putting out money to have someone else clean things up for me.Kinda hurts my pride that I am no longer able to do these things myself.

So today I am taking my own advice I would give a friend and let Merry Maids come in to get things ready.I hope I can do this and not have added stress with someone in my home .
    This is a Huge house for me to clean and well my hubby doesn't complain about anything that will help me. There are Good guys out there and I just wanted to share how lucky I am to have such a Wonderful Husband who understands how this DD has made even the easy things hard to do for me.

Keep us in your prayers that this is the weekend it will sell.
    Thank you for reading .I wish that you all are blessed with a partner that truely understands our limits because of this DD.
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

with the spirit it is given..

We have taken to hiring the town drunk to do our yard work.. this frees up Joe to do the laundry (he washes, drys, I put away) and help a little around the house..but that little bit makes all the difference in the world!

Take the help and don't feel bad about it.. looks like ya got yourself a great guy...
    I know I feel really blessed that I do.
    Hugs!
  3. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I am so happy that you have such a wonderful husband but...you sound like me.

I do have someone that comes in weekly to clean. Recently I had to hire someone new. I really want it to be clean before they come. My DH thinks I'm crazy. Another women would understand. I was exhausted from trying to help and explaining why I could not do the work.

You do feel good when they leave and your house looks better though.

I hope you make it through without worrying too much and give your husband a hug.