OT - YEAH we have PUPPIES!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cred, Feb 16, 2006.

1. cred

cred New Member

We are the proud grandparents of 9 yellow lab puppies! Born today, 2/16. Mom and puppies are doing great! There is one whiner, of course don't all famillies have one whiner!
  2. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

9 ? I bet mom is tuckered out?:)
    NOw she has to feed them all,ouch!:)
    I bet they little cuties.
    Have fun with them.:)
    Claudia
  3. cred

cred New Member

Hey, I think I know you!??? Have you ever lived in GA?
    I have a friend who would be descibed very close to what your bio said. Right down to what the hubby does!? Interesting. They moved from GA to FL and I lost touch?
    Connie
  4. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

Awww, I just love puppies. So sweet. And I've always thought that lab puppies are among the very cutest there are!

My next door neighbor just got a new "baby" ... a little black lab puppy they named "Big Mac" (Mac for short) and he is just too too precious. (Of course all too quickly he'll actually be BIG Mac, lol!)

Have fun!
    Kat
  5. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

nope never lived in GA. I am originally form So.Calif.
    My husband has worked in Atlanta a few times. A lot of Georgia stagehands come here to Nashville for work.
    Maybe you know someone who worked with my hbby? He talks to his co-workers alot about me, cause he is trying to get the word out about FM.
    He even wears the bracelet ( it is bright crimson and hot pink!:)for FM awareness.:)
    Claudia