Other CFIDS/illness movies

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ali-may, Sep 8, 2002.

1. ali-may

ali-may New Member

This is partly a selfish post, seeing as it could help me to write my thesis, but I also thought it would be of interest everyone here...

Anyway I was just wondering, are there any other CFIDS-related movies out there? The only two I know of are 'I Remember Me' (which we have recently discussed), and 'Safe' (which I posted about a while ago). 'Safe' is more specifically about chemical sensitivity, rather than CFIDS - but as we all know, chemical sensitivity is part and parcel of what we have!

Anyway, if anyone has seen a movie (even a TV movie!) of interest, please post!

Alison
  2. ali-may

ali-may New Member

This is partly a selfish post, seeing as it could help me to write my thesis, but I also thought it would be of interest everyone here...

Anyway I was just wondering, are there any other CFIDS-related movies out there? The only two I know of are 'I Remember Me' (which we have recently discussed), and 'Safe' (which I posted about a while ago). 'Safe' is more specifically about chemical sensitivity, rather than CFIDS - but as we all know, chemical sensitivity is part and parcel of what we have!

Anyway, if anyone has seen a movie (even a TV movie!) of interest, please post!

Alison
  3. Menolisongster

Menolisongster New Member

I don't know if you can get it over here.
    In England there was a movie made called Diannes Story.
    I have read the book written by her husband and it was made into a tv. movie.
    Good luck in your search.
    menoli
    baba to everyone.
  4. ali-may

ali-may New Member

I've made a note of that! :)

Alison