Other medical problems with Fibromyalgia.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bluenoser100, Apr 4, 2007.

1. bluenoser100

bluenoser100 New Member

quit PT every time I get talked into going. It really killed me. I had to go 3 x a week and the days inbetween I was bed ridden. The PT I had had Fibromyalgia herself and knew what she was doing. I was a OT assistant and had to leave it. The PT worked on me then hired me as a PT aide. However I didn't make it too long and haven't worked since 1996. Tens hurt so bad I couldn't put any eight on my body to even walk. Also the spray and stretch made me sick to my stomach. The hot packs were great while they were on but worse when I got off them and way to much heat as I can't stand heat. Another problem Scaral release and soft tissue release although she went very slowly were the worse pain I figured I suffered enough that noone could even hug me let alone to let someone give me more pain. Why don't Doctors listen when we tell them it hurts not helps? I think sometimes they are at a lose themselves and this is their way of trying to get us help. I used to do aquatics with patients and had to leave it as well as how could I help others and tell them this will work when I know how I tensed up and was worse off after it. At the end of my working the patients wouls tell me to crawal into the bed I looked like I needed it more then they did.

I wonder if anyone else has any of the other problems I have? Hypothroid,MVP,TMJ,GERD,IBS,pernicious and iron deficency annemias, raynauds,phrephial neuropathy,osteoporosis,osteoarthertis,Fibromyalgia,CFS,fuch's corneal dystrophy,vertigo,orthostatic hypotension,scolosis,lordosis,kyphosis,

I went before the judge in 1996 and won a disability case however I didn't have enough work credits to get SSDI so I had checks of my Husbands SSI and when his income went up 3 years ago they took the checks away. I recently aplied again and was denied because the people they sent the forms to said I wasn't being treATE FOR ANYTHING. cAN YOU BELIEVE THAT !!!!!!!! i GET A LOT OF PERSCRIPTIONS AND HAVE HAD THIS DOCTOR FOR 2 AND HALF YEARS AND HE KNOWS ABSLOUTELY NOTHING ABOUT EXCEPT ANNEMIA. hE FILLS ALL MY PERSCRIPTIONS AND SAYS HE TREATS NOTHING iT IS INCREDIABLE. i'M LEANING TO THE RIGHT LIKE A LEANING TOWER OF PIzza ( opps sorry caps lock on ) I keep falling backwards and to the right. I have a moderate risk of ostoporosis in my hips and mild risk in my spine. I am waiting it's been three months to get this Dr to put prior approval in for my State insurance since I can't take anything but mycalcin nose spray. I guess they would rather I broke my hip and go through surgery then to give me a perscription. I get very frustrated and react after the fact because mymind doesn
    t work fast anymore and it takes a while to digest it and I blow a cog :) I can barly pick up a cup of tea as far as weight goes. I tried several forms of exercise and jumping on a mini trampoline was the least pain howeve my heartbeat was going over 152 and thats heart attack levels. I try to move because I get so stiff I can't move if I don't. Thanks for listening, Barbara
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

What is helping her is Systemic Enzymes, instead of taking 5 minutes to stand up, its now 5 seconds. Her depression is much improved. She is hypothyroid and anemic.

I found that my root cause is due to metal toxicity using a hair analysis. I have Lead, Antimony, Arsenic & Cadmium. Lead & Mercury weaken the immune system. Antimony messes up heart EKG. Arsenic is a WWI neurotoxin and shuts down enzymatic reactions. Cadmium interferes with the thyroid hormones in the T4->T3 conversion.

"Forbearance" is using a systemic enzyme called Virastop by Enzymedica. Dr. William Wong N.D. is a pioneer in Systemic Enzyme research: he likes Vitalzym.

Systemic Enzymes:
    Dissolve the isoprin protien coating that viruses use to attach to your DNA.
    Dissolve scar tissue
    Dissolve fibrin blockages that cause ischemic pain in FM. (Fibrin is a blood clotting protien.)
    Cleanse the blood
    Assist in digestion

Dr. Wong says to start with 1/day and add 1+ / week. My mom had her results at 6/day. Each person has to find their magic dose. If you OD on enzymes, you get diarrhea, since everything in the gut gets digested and turns to liquid! They won't digest you since your cells are tagged as endogenous tissue per Dr. Max Wolf. Cool huh?

Enzymes don't help me since I have metal toxicity, but after 14 rounds of chelation, I'm much better! :)
  3. happyy

happyy Guest

HELLO BARBARA... IS SO SAD TO HEAR WHAT YOU ARE GOING THRU
    I HAVE FIBROMYALGIA FOR 5 YEARS NOW, OSTEOPOROSIS FOR 2 YEARS, AND SOME ARTHRITIS TOO, AND I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL, AND YOU ARE RIGHT.. SOME DOCTORS THEY DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS CHRONIC ILLNESS AND THEY NEED TO BE EDUCATED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. SOMETIMES ARE GOOD DOCTORS THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND A THING ABOUT FIBROMYALGIA BUT AT LEAST THEY REFER YOU TO A REAL DOCTOR THAT UNDERSTAND WELL ENOUGH AND THAT'S GOOD. BUT YOU ARE NOT ALONE . UP THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE THAT WANTS TO HELP YOU AND ALSO WANTS TO LISTEN TO YOU. IF YOU LIKE TO WRITE BACK TO ME, FEEL FREE TO DO IT. CARMEIG@MSN.COM