oti passed credit check and

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Apr 24, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

did my own credit check and i can not believe ssa turn me into collections for an overpayment...it showed up 120 days late...this was a disputed matter from 2003...i have to dig out the paperwork where it was ruled in my favor that i did not owe any money...now they say i owe over 7500 for that and ssa local man , mario told me they have another over payment of over 800$..

so back to the old drawing board...then my son frazzled me this morning this was on my to do list...

jodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

well waiting for the income verification to come through...the time of the ex hubby calling me on friday to tell me he is laid off is not good...i count on c/s support to pay for food and utilites...i have some savings but dwindling..i may need to just get a little partime job and help thru edd/for disabled...

jodie
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

it has to get better....i have had the old hormonal imbalance since i started my period...ovarian cyst and another surgery...b.c. pills didn't really much but some...but for me and i do not advise it for anyone....only if they want to...i t took me getting pregnant to get some of the problems resolved...

i had polyps in my utuerus a few years lazer ablation and scraping in there... so diffently never anymore children for me...but i had cody that is good enough for me...

so it is supposed to help hopefully long enough inot my later years around menopause...been told at one time i was in early menopause...buti think that was the preclude to the polps...

damn hormones...

i am sorry oyou do not have more support from your family...but you are a stron willed woman or you wouldn't be here on the earth as long as you have been....
    it is funny i was just thinking of you and how the social work hunt is going...i saw a local marin county social worker position open...pays well out here around 6k a month...you could afford to live on your own here and pay you bills...plus you could get a nice place w/room mate...but i know you are in wisconson and have your friends there...

well take fight

jodie
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

for the hugs