OTPOSTED PIC

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blueski31717, Sep 12, 2006.

1. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

Hi, I posted a pic of my daughter and her BF. Wasn't sure if i did it right. Don't know if you can see it.

OK I am going to brag now....If you can see it....Isn't she pretty. lol

Didn't get the looks from me thats for sure.
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

Lovely eyes and skin.......you are right.she is very pretty.

I love it when people share like this.

I hope her bone disease is at least managable, if not curable.

many Blessings..............Susan
  3. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

What a beauty. He is a cute young man too. You are lucky.

Joan
  4. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

Thanks everyone, she is a beauty. She wants to be a chef when she grows up. I just want to be her. lol

Her disease is not curable but is managable. Like us she has her fair days and her bad days but she handles it very well.

She has her dads curly hair. You ought to see it when she straightens it, I love it straight.

At one time she wanted to be a model but with her disease and her being short 5' 2" she decided on chef.

One thing I need to say. IF your kids say they hurt and your gut says they ar not fooling always believe them and keep looking for a doc to listen to them. If I had of pushed much harder maybe she wouldn't of hurt so much for several years....Doc said was just growing pains.. well yea in a way it was but was a bad growing. Was the fibours tissue ballooning her bones.

We are just thankful the disease did not get in her face (thats called cherubism) I have seen several children with horrible deformaties in their face and my heart goes out to them.

Well I am done so thanks to all who responded, My next post in pic-- might be my baby...my black cat named raven. she is the real boss of the house she only lets us think we are. lol..