otwent to child suport att. and she refunded my money

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, May 10, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

update for those who have followed me and my nice ordeals...

well she told me to hold off until july and wanted to refund my money...so nice of her...it is a non-profit organization for low income people...to help w/divorce etc...family matters only....

anwyas since the ex-is unemployed currently...she said hold off...he will finish all of his apprentiship testing by mid june...then he should be journeyman...then we can increase the child support...that will be great for me...as long as i get it...

but i feel a little less stressed i don't know why, but i do...

the ex said he would try and help me out and asked if i minded if he worked in the bars while he is unemplyed..and asked cody as well...i said go ahead you just will need to help me out with moving in and my rent...
    i have been impressing the fact if i can not make it here then cody and i will need to move back to michigan...where i can live comfortably off my ssdi..

it is already in the divorce decree so he can not go back...

well that's it folks for now...

just waiting to hear that i can give my 30 days notice to move in new apt...should be by no later than tomarrow...

then i will start packing and throwingout things...son and his gf said they would help...he had no choice..but i told him we need to get packed and he will be w/me this weekend so if he wants to see her... she can come watch you pack or help it is her choice,,,it won't be all day...

i have plenty of expierence packing...military moves for 10 years...i think it was like 9 moes in 10 years...

jodie
  2. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

If I understand right it seem's thing's are working out. I'm happy for you, try not to stress, everything will come together.:)

best wishes,
    Claudia
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i just have ssa saying owe this amount of money back it's incredible...how messed up it has been...but tomarrow

my son has mcal track meet seeded to win in the county...then another meet on i guess i hear on saturday...seeded to win...

so i will be the dedicated mother and drive some of the kid tomarrow...

i noticed my radiator is leaking fluid ...i had it just replaced a couple of months ago...almost 400$...

so i will get there..

jodie