ouch , huts, not fun, I hate pain.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Jan 26, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

As you all know having this Fibro and other chronic pain issues they sometimes get out of control for reasons that I don't have a reason for. And it is now that I am having pain so bad in my lower back, hips, thighs, legs ,knees and ankle. I sound like I am falling apart and need to be put together again { Must be related to Little miss muppet}.
    But I hurt and the reason seems to illude me , what have I donne now to causes htis intence pain that is overwhelming in my back and hips and thighs , knees and wirst too. What have I done to cause this pain?How I wish that i could say it has a reason but I don't have one.

I guess I am blaming it on the stress I have been under with having my mother so sick and out of comission for so long, while I was with her at the hospital & she was in ICU. It is on the 3rd floor and you have to walk a good distance to get to the room she was in. { Our hospital is built like a hexagon and it is very easy to get all twisted around and lost in it} I was walking to and from her room 2 to 4 times a day and then I would ride the elivator to the first floor for dinner and lunch at the cafiteria. Then it would be up to the 3rdfloor and the long walk to her room and then sitting in a uncomforatable chair.

I would try to leave and go to the lounge for the ICU but when I would leave she would ask me to stay as she could not sleep and was feeling alone. So I would stay and let her talk if she wanted or I would read my books. But my back was starting to ache so badly that by the time I would leave I was limping and walking like I was about to deliver a baby any second now.

Since that time this pain has just gotten worse, I talked to my doctor and my meds were adjusted to help ease this pain but the added amount only gave me a headache and made me consitpatated and I had to quit taking the larger doeage of the meds. I hate headaches, and then if the stress from being at the hospital , and the ambluance ride and just how sick mom had been I was hurting really badly and them I thought that my mouth hurt becuase I had been clenching my jaws while waiting at the hospital.

I really could have done that but I started to have my jaws ache do badly and I could not tell if it was the upper or lower jaw that was the cause of this new pain. I finally had to get some ambsol to put on my gums and it would numb them adn the pain would go away so I thought that it could not be from a tooth as it would numb everything up and it would last for hours, finally I went to the dentist and had to have 2 rootcanals in my upper jaw and I may have been a dental assistant but I am the biggest baby there is about getting injections in my mouth.

So I have now had the root canals started adn my mouth is feeling better but the back, thighs, legs, wrist , knees are hurting so much that I am confused as to why I am in so much pain. I feel that this could be a flare but if it is I wish it would leave me alone now soon.

I am having some sicatta in my butt ,thighs, and knees. this pain is so intence that I am in tears at times and I feel like i don't have feeling in my legs when I should.

I can't walk very far and I am so so tired all the time .
    I don't know what is going on with my body but I really want it to stop now. OK yesterday or last week. Just stop now.

the pain I have in my back in in the lawer part of my back and I have degertive disc diease , spinal stenosis, arthritis in my back and knees.

With how I feel I would think I had fallen down and pinced some nerves as this pain is so sharp and it so bad that I don't have the words to discribe it to you all. I really don't know what is happening to me or even how to really tell you what and how I am feeling. Just that my back hurts so badly that when I touch my small of the bak it burns and hurts to the touch, I have pain in my thighs too. Maybe i am just being baby about this, I don't know.

I am so tired of this pain that I want to cry and my back is hurting so badly that I can't cope very well now. I am hurting all the time and when I lay down to relax it causes the pain to worsen What am I going to do? What could I hvae done to get this kind of apin?

OR am I just losing it and flaring and don't know it.

I don't mean to whine and moan about htis I just don't know why I am hurting so much for so long and I don't have any clue as to why I have this pain in my back, thighs, down my calf,& ankles too. What have I done to my slef? Or am I flaring and it is a bad flare lasting for a long time. I don't know and I just want it to leave me soon.I hurt so bad that I could just cry, sorry for whinning. Rosemarie

2. darude

darude New Member

I have the same thing back and throughout legs. After walking it's been going crazy lately. Unbearable cramps and numbness and tingling all over. When I stand up feels like legs are broken but there not of course. I wish we could get some answers. MMM root canals I'm having mine removed as my problems started after having them done. But I hate the injections so I don't know when that will be.