Our 19 y/o Son in Accident

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ksp56, Dec 3, 2006.

1. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I am asking for prayers for our son.

He has many injuries from his truck slamming a wall. They sent him home, which I cannot understand. Kevin has so many injuries to his face, many, many, stitches, along with a possible fractured knee, and broken ankle.

Poor decisions on his part, resulted in the accident. I have thanked God, many times over this morning, for the fact no one else was involved. I know that God is with him.

He's had a tough time 'grasping' hold on life. Kevin seemed to be well on his way, growing up, holding down a job. Kevin is such a loving and gentle soul. I am sure he will be facing many ramications.

My prayers are with all of you. For the good in life, and for those with concerns..

Gentle Hugs,

Kim
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

What a scary and awful thing for Kevin and the family. My prayers will be with him.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Sending healing thoughts and prayers for Kevin.
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

I am praying for Kevin's healing. My youngest son sounds much like him, having a hard time getting a handle on things, but is a loving and gentle soul. I worry about him every time he is out in the car so I can certainly relate.

Thank God no one else was hurt. Hard to believe that he was sent home with all those injuries.

Praying.
    Love, Pepper
  5. browneyelady48

browneyelady48 New Member

Thank God he wasnt hurt worse. I am praying for your son and you because I know it is so hard to watch your own child suffer.

God has a plan for all of us we just dont know what and why. I was in a near fatal motorcycle accident 2 1/2 years ago and was unconcious for about a week. I dont to this day remember leaving the house.

Every everybody said they did not know how I survived the accident, but it wasnt my time. God has a purpose for me, and it sure brought me closer to the Lord.

Dear Lord I pray that Kevin has a speedy recovery, and to keep him on the right track that he was on, and continue to grown into the good man that you would want.

Love Brenda
  6. 143alan

143alan New Member

I will be lifting Kevin in prayer for help and healing and already praise God that he was not killed in the accident.

Hang in there ksp.
    Nancy
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I was on for a minute and saw this. I am SO very sorry about this. Thank God that Kevin is safe..even though he is facing alot. I TRULY know how you are feeling that Kevin is safe!

Two of my sons were in an awful crash that almost took their lives many years back....but, I will NEVER stop thanking God for sparing them! The one that was driving was under the influence.. and it was his fault (he paid for it for MANY years...NO Driving license). They hit almost head on with a truck. They flipped over three times. It was a MIRACLE that the son driving lived...since he was not buckled up! Every glass in the truck was shattered, and the steering wheel broke his ribs.

We went and looked at the truck...Kim, there was NO way my son could have stayed in that truck unless God's hand was over him!! And, God also protected the people in the other vehicle...they were fine! Even my oldest son (the passenger) was alright, as he was buckled up. He suffered alot mentally due to seeing his brother so cut up... and he even thought that his brother was dead. He was very traumitized for a very long time.

God is so good!

I am praising God that Kevin is safe!!

Love...Mari