Our beautiful Chat Room member Shirley Ann Powell - Fiddle has passed.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hopabout, Feb 11, 2011.

1. hopabout

hopabout New Member

It is with sadness that I share the loss of "Fiddlesticks,"Shirley Powell. Fiddle passed away on Thursday February 10, 2011 from cancer.

She was such a wonderful person and a wonderful friend. Each night in chat we sat, talked and watched TV together. She never had a cross word and had a special love for everyone that entered the room.

She did not have CFIDS or FIBRO but we all seem to gather in that room. Diabetes was her serious problem until the cancer.

We will always remember the special person that she was and the wonderful times we had together. And, we know one day our paths will cross again in Heaven !

Shirley was from Tennesee, USA.

[This Message was Edited on 02/11/2011]
  2. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Hop--thanks for letting us know about Fiddle--I remember talking to her in chat also and she was always nice & concerned about others.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks for letting everyone know. Prayers going up for her and her family and friends.

Love, Mikie
  4. hopabout

hopabout New Member

gb66, I can not remember if she might have said she worked for them or not.
    She was from Nashville. She had 5 children I believe and around the McGavik sp? Pike area.
    The lady we grew to be friends with was a very special person. She was Catholic, I know that also. We are so very sad. Cancer is just not fair !
  5. luigi21

luigi21 Member

with condolences
  6. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

I am so sorry to hear this. I did not know her, but your post shows what a dear friend she was to you and I'm sure to many others.

How lucky that she was so loved and how lucky for you to have had her as a true friend!

May you, her other friends and her family find comfort during these most difficult days ahead knowing that she is in peace.