Our Chit Chat Forum Is Not A Chat Room...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Although there are chat rooms here. Our Chit Chat Forum is a message board just like this one where one can post about pretty much any topic. I know because of the similarily of names, there has been some confusion. Take the time to click on Message Boards in the strip above and click on Chit Chat.

We also have a Worship Forum and a Writers Forum along with forums for other illnesses.

There's a nice group of folks over at the CCF and I'm sure y'all will enjoy reading some of their posts and posting yourself.

Love, Mikie
  2. northwoodssue

northwoodssue New Member

Hi Mikie:
    Just wanted to thank you for clearing the chitchat room vis chat room vs message boards up. I hate to confess, but I thought the chitchat room was the chatroom!!!!! I'd like to blame it on fibrofog, but just confused. I went to the chatroom, cause so many mentioned how great it was, and I was disappointed cause I couldn't keep up with their fast pace. I then tried the chitchat room and really like it.

I feel Like I know you and really enjoy your helpful posts. Again thanks from the northwoods.
    sue
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I saw your post over there and am so glad you are enjoying our Chit Chat Forum. I hope this encourages more here to use it.

I have been in the chat room a couple of times, but it isn't my thing. There were nice people there, though. It's just a different forum.

I think this message board forum is soooooo easy to use and friendly and I feel at home here.

Thanks for your sweet words. I appreciate them.

Love, Mikie
  4. Reg1

Reg1 New Member

Hi Mike, Thanks for clearing that up, i thought when you signed in you automatically went into chat rooms. Its refreshing to know we have that. All i can say is FOGGY...GUILTY. (((((((Gentle Hugs)))))))) Reg
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I know how confusing this is, so I am hoping to clear it up and also to encourage more people here to take a look at our other forums.

Love, Mikie
  6. ozgran

ozgran New Member

Thanks for clearing that up. After my post @ CCF I tried to go over there and got myself lost. Will try again soon. Love Ozgran.
  7. teller7

teller7 New Member

Hi Mikie: I don't understand what the chit chat forum is. How do I find it? Dummy me
    Carol
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Go to the strip at the top of the page where you log in. Click on Message Boards and it will give you a list of our other forums. Click on Chit Chat. You get back here by doing the same thing. The CFS and FMS forums are listed separately, but they both lead back to here when you click on one of them.

Love, Mikie