Our Chit Chat Forum

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Lately, I've had to move several posts from this board over to our Chit Chat Forum because they were totally unrelated to our illnesses. We try to keep this area for illness-related topics. I often leave posts which aren't really illness-related but that do affect our well-being or symptoms; however, it is best to use the CCF for jokes, poems, requests for help for non-illness related things, etc.

Many of our newer members may not even know that we have a whole slew of other forums here, including a Writers Forum and a Worship Forum. You can see a list of these by clicking on Message Boards on the strip at the top of the page where you log in.

The CCF is a more relaxed place where you can kick off your shoes and chat with other members about pretty much anything on your mind. Of course, we still maintain courtesy and treat one another with respect even when we disagree on the CCF, same as here. If y'all haven't checked out the other boards, give one or more of them a try. The CCF is a good place to get our minds off what ails us and even have a laugh or two.

Love, Mikie
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Please read Mikie's post, and lets keep it up so the new people can also be informed.

I really hate to move posts too, but sometimes we have no choice.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Copper2002

Copper2002 New Member

4. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

For thoes who want to talk about things other than our Syndromes, it's a Fun Place to go. You can still talk about our DD's, but we usually ended up making jokes and sometime, thoes Gals get real Rowdy, not me of course, but i do enjoy reading thier antics.

So come over and save Mikie and Shirl some work, seceretly tho, they Love the Power to move things. lol. Been watching Charmed again. All reruns, but new to me.

Sincerely
    kredca4/sharon

[ advertisement ]