Our Dear Pastor died last night !

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Granniluvsu, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Just wanted to let you all know, after I made that plea in my post for Prayers for our dear Pastor, a few days ago that he finally died last night. He will be sooo missed by everyone. I am guessing the funeral , and Memorial Mass will be taking place sometime next week. So, that will be alotof hustle bustle both here and downtown where they will most likely have to main funeral Mass. He had worked with som many priests downtown and all over the area. I am sure our smaller church would not hold everyone wanting to pay their respects. He touched the hearts of many;.

Please pray for the repose of his dear soul and for blessings also for his family and all of our congregation who will miss him greatly.

Thank you all !

Blerssings,
    Granni
  2. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Thank you for keeping us updated.
    This has to be a hard time for a lot of people from the sound of it. I think it will be a beautiful funeral/memorial.
    Prayers Granni.........
    Love, Cynthia
  3. butterflydream

butterflydream New Member

Prayers are with many
  4. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Prayers for the family, friends and all on the passing of this fantastic man who had such a positive impact on so many.
  5. Babs41

Babs41 New Member

was your priest at the Sacred Heart?

Babs
  6. Gingareeree

Gingareeree New Member

So sorry to hear of your loss. I will pray for him. Did you know that this is the year of the priests? I have a prayer that I say every day for our priests,I will include him as well. What is his name?~~~Jeanne