Our Son's wedding. New picture in profile.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CanBrit, Sep 6, 2008.

1. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

My handsome son was married last weekend. The bride's family reneged on all their expenses, so we were left holding the bag. At least my son and his lovely new bride had a wonderful day, which is all we wanted.

I babysat my little grandson, Damien, who's 18 months old for the week while they went to Niagara falls. I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon. Yikes...time for a flare!

2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I have to say you look way too young to have a son who is old enough to get married.

How exciting for your family.

My younger daughter is getting married over the holidays.

I also have a grandaughter by my older daughter who will be two in November.

Yeah, it is hard not to be able to babysit for a long period of time. But I love to babysit while my daughter and SIL go out to the movies, etc.

3. gapsych

gapsych New Member

THat should be my grandaughter who is two, not my daughter. Although, it seems like just yesterday, she was two!! LOL!!

4. angelscutoo

angelscutoo New Member

Everyone looks handsome or pretty and quite happy. Congrats to your son. I just became a Mamaw and I am thrilled with my eight week old grandbaby girl.
  5. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

It was a wonderful day, and quite a week with my grandson. Of course, I'm into a massive flare but it was worth it.

Jeerie....believe it or not, I got that dress at the Goodwill for $15!!!! It's a Marc Jacob original and had never been worn. It pays to check out the used stores. I'm quite an antique hunter so I go to these places quite a bit.

Gapsych....thanks for the compliment. I certainly don't feel as young as I look. I have 5 grandsons under 9! Lovely kids.

Thanks again and the best to all of you.

6. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Very nice picture!!! I really like your dress and you have a handsome son.

Congratulations to you and family,