outback mama

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ozgran, Mar 23, 2003.

1. ozgran

ozgran New Member

We are not supposed to send personal messages, but I don't know how else to contact you direct. Look up my profile and you will find my e-mail address if you would like to keep in touch that way. I am old enough to be your mother I think but that doesn't matter. Love Ozgran.
  2. sparrowshell

sparrowshell New Member

Hello Ozgran - nice to see there's another Aussie online! What are you suffering with? I live in Sydney, NSW and am only 27, suffering with CFS. Do you live in the Outback? Are you a Christian? I am ...

Michelle
    (Sparrowshell)
  3. ozgran

ozgran New Member

I live in Cobram on the Victorian/NSW border, not an outbacker. I am a 65 year old gran and know I have had this FM for quite a few years and wonder if has not overlapped to CFS. I have sore throats a lot and like today I am absolutely exhausted from doing practically nothing. I don't own my arms, they just won't work and are aching like mad today. It is all so frustrating. Welcome to this board by the way. It is great and you will recieve lots of information and support. Check my profile for my e-mail if you wish to make contact on a different basis, or else go to the chit chat board.We are supposed to keep this board illness related.Great to see yet another Aussie here. Love Ozgran.