Over 50 and new to board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by heartsndi, Sep 11, 2002.

1. heartsndi

heartsndi New Member

Hi,

I have the big 60 later this month. I'm also new to this board so would love to hear from someone in my age group. I do a lot of quilting and other needlework to keep myself occupied. I have a cat and a dog also.
    I have been taking Transfer Factor for a couple of months and have seen a huge difference. More energy and I'm in bed hardly at all.

I wish you all a wonderful day.

diananme
  2. heartsndi

heartsndi New Member

Hi,

I have the big 60 later this month. I'm also new to this board so would love to hear from someone in my age group. I do a lot of quilting and other needlework to keep myself occupied. I have a cat and a dog also.
    I have been taking Transfer Factor for a couple of months and have seen a huge difference. More energy and I'm in bed hardly at all.

I wish you all a wonderful day.

diananme
  3. JannyW

JannyW New Member

Welcome to the board :) I'm also over 50, do needlework (crocheting) and LOTS of reading!

You'll find lots of good people on this board, and lots of good info on the ImmuneSupport website.

Jan ^v^
  4. heartsndi

heartsndi New Member

Hi,

Thanks for writing. I am alone a lot and love to hear from people. Hubby works long days so sometimes the days feel like they go on forever.

My sister-in-law has a parrot. She talks a blue streak and has quite a vocabulary.

I'm not good with crochet...can do the basics but when it comes to putting them all together, forget it.

Have a great day.