Over and Over this verse has been playing in my head today...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fivesue, Apr 5, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Thought I'd share it with you.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your soul. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Matthew 11: 28-30

I pray we each find rest today.

Sue
  2. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thanks for that verse,I really needed that today. I"m so weak that I feel like I can"t cope.I woke up at 2;00 a.m. and have pretty much been this way all day, I guess I"ll make a Drs App. I just hate going because I always feel worse after I go.and they usually don"t help me anyhow. I wish I could be more positive about Drs but for 10 yrs now all I"ve got is the run around. and I know that they"ll want to run test and I just don"t feel strong to go through that.My husband and I have decided that we won"t let them run certain test over and then that just upsets them so they just dismiss you. Please pray for me that I can find some Dr with some knowledge about this fibro.the ones around here are 10 yrs behind in the treatment of fibro, and alot of them don"t even believe in it. May God Bless All of us. Sixtyslady
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

My cousin recently was in great need of some medical insurance and a way to go back to her former doctor. The one she had to go to instead was worse the not helpful...he hurt her health.

God answered and she got her insurance back, has appointments with her good doctor, and we are praising God for his answer.

I pray you will find one to actually help you. Take care! Rest!

Sue
  4. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I find that verse very comforting. Thanks for sharing it here.
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

This is such a comforting verse.
    We all truly need comfort.

I hope that you are doing well this afternoon.

God Bless You......Mari
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

That is one of my favorite verses that I have held onto - it seems like hundreds of times over the years!

I have a dear friend who says that she just pictures herself as a lamb in the Shepherd's arms, saying " Jesus, I'm too sick, you'll just have to carry me".

Thank you for sharing those powerful words of our Lord.