Over It

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by scotlandrose, Nov 11, 2008.

1. scotlandrose

scotlandrose Member

Just gotta vent a little. No need for replies...I know Ya'll read this and nod your heads.

I am sick of this DD. No energy to do this or too much pain to do that. Friends and family who say they "get it" and maybe really try, but have no clue. Went out on a limb last week and tried a chiropracter for pain. Highly recommended man. Told me I if I am really sick it is because I am not a Christian, but I am probably not really sick anyway and i need a good shrink. I am over all of it. Stupid disease.

Thanks for reading and nodding your heads.

2. 3gs

3gs New Member

t his supposed doctor needs to learn a few things.

He is looking at a major lawsuit by making the statement about being a Christian. Iam a Christian am appalled at this statement. Like to know what church he attends.

What could he say about all good Christians who are sick including children?

you dont need a shrink this RICHARD does!

warm hugs sorry this happened and your right it is a stupid crappy disease.
  3. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

I could only imangine the look that must have come over your face.. ! . I know I would have not been able to hide it.. me and my mouth sometimes.. LOL .. even if I did not say anything . the look on my face would have said it all..
    WHAT ! makes you wonder , really it does ... what an idiot

I 'm so sorry , I know how frustrating this is . specially when you hear how good they are supose to be LOL ... ya right...... NOT !

I sure an nodding my head ....

if I could just give you a big hug .. soft huggles that is .. if your like me .. Please don't touch me , it hurts

anyway enough rambling ....

hang in there .. don't let the idiots get to you .. they don't deserve the energy

Soft huggles .. at leat we understand

[This Message was Edited on 11/11/2008]
  4. scotlandrose

scotlandrose Member

I was not shocked or surprised at this so called doc. As he was looking over my form, he just kept asking what religion I was. Told him it was irrelevant to my seeing him. Finally answered him and got his stupid answer. It did not upset me or even shock me.

When docs do that, I usually have them refer to my vitals: blood pressure 86/55....temp 100.1
    all abnormal. Asked him how I acomplished that medical feat even if the pain was imaginary. No answer. Told him I guess the 30 years I spent with the Guru in some far out Oriantel country had taught me well. I can actually control autonomic bodily functions. Asked him to write and certify a letter/statement that if I converted to his religion, I would be healed. He was not a mean guy, just stupid.

I am probably more religious than he is. I worked in Hospice several years as a therapist before I got sick. There are MANY religions and beliefs. No one can prove who's right or wrong..maybe we all are right and just have some names and details that vary.

My best friend died of cancer a few years ago and swore Jim Morrison was waiting for her. I can neither confirm or deny that till I get to heaven too.

Not sure what I will do with this idiot, but I am very strong willed and minded, even in horrible pain. As he was talking, I just gave him that scary grin and look "psychokillers" have in the movies. He could devistate other patients in so many horrible ways with that attitude.

thanks again for listening/reading.

Sincerely, Scotlandrose