Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis web site

Discussion in 'multiplesclerosis' started by pauldoswell, Jul 27, 2010.

1. pauldoswell

pauldoswell New Member

Try this web site for some inspiration. The people following this program are not just dealing with MS but overcoming it and living normal healthy lives.

www.overcomingmultiplesclerosis.org
  2. daylight

daylight New Member

This is a good site but there is no cure for MS outside of a miracle as of yet. However this site does have a lot of healthy recipes and information about ms . It doesn't claim that all people who practice healthy eating and MS treatment will lead a normal healthy life. We can't be misleading people into possible false hope. Although I am a firm believer that we should do all that we can to combat this disease.

Yes eat healthy low fat diets, yes eat lots of fruits ,veggies and take supplements . Take the MS meds if you can. Exercise and keep moving.

As I understand most people with MS won't ever need a wheelchair or aids. I wish that I were one of those people but I have 4 autoimmune diseases (MS,RA,spondyolitis ,IBD) .Yes I'm one of the ''lucky" ones.
    As much as I want to encourage people to seek out ways to live more healthful lives I don't want to mislead anyone .
    I know that you meant well and I don't mean to sound critical.

I just get a little touchy when people claim to know how to heal MS or RA for that matter.