~~~~Overwhelmed by Your Compassion!~~~~~~

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fivesue, Dec 19, 2005.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Hello Dear Friends,

I was able to sit here and look at the board tonight, and when I saw that so many of you had offered your prayers and support, I became teary! How special each of you is and how thankful I am to know each one of you. Know that your prayers are being answered as things are moving along well, all our family will be here, and the service, etc. is just about completed. We even found Mom a new lovely suit to wear. She needed something.

To all you who have recently lost loved ones or even not so recently,I want to respond to each of you when the we get back home. We all have such common bonds...being human and having the DD. Please all of you take care of yourselves over the Christmas and New Year Holidays.

I do wish all of you a peaceful season. I'm very tired right now, but I wanted to let you know things are going well. Mom is having a bit of trouble sleeping, but is doing better. My niece will have time off next week so she will stay with Mom during the evenings and nights. Then, I will be returning for her birthday on January 14th. Jim and I are going to Santa Barbara for his mother's birthday on January 11th, coming here for the 14th, and then he'll go home and I stay a bit.

My love to you all. I am still just completely overwhelmed by all your wonderful words of care. God bless each of you and all your loved ones.

Love,
    Sue
  2. adirondackhoney

adirondackhoney New Member

3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Five Sue,

I am so glad you found comfort in the responses for you during your time of need. We are all a very caring group and for most of us we know how hard it is when a loved one is gone. Losing my dad was very difficult for me though, that special relationship between daughter and father, it is hard to let go, but I also know he suffers no more and that he is in my heart always!

I am glad your mom is coping and that you are all there for her and I hope you have a safe trip home.

God Bless you
    kgangel

4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

it was good to find this message today....and to hear that things are going as well as they are for you all.

I miss you.....MamaR
  5. dononagin

dononagin New Member

I was wondering how you were holding up. I'm glad your niece is going to be able to stay with your Mom for a while. This is going to be rough on her. Hang tough.. you will have some difficult feelings coming up for a long time. Try and find some time for you through all this and don't let yourself get to run down, especially with the holidays here. I'm keeping you and your Mom in my prayers..
    Love, dona
  6. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

God bless you and your family this Christmas season....I'll keep you in prayer. Terri