Overwhelmed w/ symptoms.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by monicaz49, Mar 17, 2007.

1. monicaz49

monicaz49 New Member

Sometimes im so ovrwhelmed w/ symptoms i cant think straight...and i hate taking pills 4 everything but it gets sooo bad.
    Head pressure and i cant think straight
    fatigue
    pain
    dizzyness
    nausea
    pms
    anxiety
    burning stomach
    now im dealing with an asthma like feeling..like i need to take deep breaths. i even used inhaler and didnt notice much difference. Maybe its the allergies who knows.

This is way too much and if you top it all off w/ having to take care of young kids who happen to be sick with a cold, teething, etc...how do i cope.
    do i take the advil, xanax, pamprin, tums, asthma pump, allery med..etc etc! I hate it! And some of this stuff doesnt even help...
  2. Shalala

Shalala New Member

Do you use heating pads on your abdomen (pms)? I find that helps. I have a whole assortment of heating pads and massage pads ... this syndrome is expensive. It robs you in soooo many ways. Wow hun ... all of this going on and you have to take care of others too? Do you have anyone that can maybe help entertain the little one(s) so you can relax some? We are here for you ;-)
  3. monicaz49

monicaz49 New Member

You are both too kind. Thx for your replies and really good suggestions. I am doing my best to juggle this horrible diagnosis and take care of the kids. I wish i had more help but i am greatful for the help i have.
    :)
    M
  4. Poppy2

Poppy2 New Member

I'm sorry to hear that your so overwhelmed with this at when you have children to take cae of. I think a person gets to the stage where you don't take many pills etc. because they don't help or may make things worse. I only take a pain pill when i really need it. I find most things affect my head and make the dizziness etc worse. I also suffer from all those things as you and many more. The nausea is also hard to take. And watching what you eat and how it makes you feel, and write down when you feel worse etc. jounal things if you can, and you will find patterns, in what affects you. Man what a disorder! Good luck poppy.
    Also, it's possile to have this , but obviously to a lesser degree for your cousin, but that can change in time. But,no two are exactly alike.